League of Denmark season 44

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 22 ENG (21)

dk Mathias >> friday march 4 - 13:49
I possible lost the chance for that top 3 spot today.. Shocking bad game against Le Mano Nera.. 2 lost games in a row and the next couple of days is gonna be even harder. Hobro and Hans Team is waiting, that can bring me down to about the spot i was last season. Of course i hope for some victories but it will be hard.
dk Mathias
Registered2015-08-09
ro Funky Grandma >> saturday march 5 - 15:11
@Mathias You certainly haven't lost the chance yet. Still plenty of games to go and you're not that far from Hans Team. Good to see a competition for 3rd spot though :)

@Kaiser Well done in Europe this season! Great campaign and hope to see more of the same! Unlucky in the round of 32, but you were also up against very strong opposition. Thanks for keeping the League coefficient up there!
ro Funky Grandma
User
Registered2013-03-28
pl MAT >> thursday march 10 - 09:59
Not yet have point with FC ReTards. No draw, no won :/
Time change it.
I'm counting on lucky, because I do not see much chance of winning.
(Although draw) :D
pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
dk Kaiser Franz >> thursday march 10 - 13:54
@ Funky

Thanks mate!
I’m satisfied with the euro-campaign this season (so close to CL…). We must hope for some luck in next season draw!

@ MAT
Never going to happen ; -)

@ Euro qualify

As you may have noticed, Brøndby lost the cup final vs fc retards (great cup campg. Btw), acc. to RS rules Brøndby Will qualify for euro if Retards qualify for CL.
In real life the rules have been changed (defeat in cup final no euro – 4 th. euro).
This season Brøndby for sure qualify for euro, but should we change This?
dk Kaiser Franz
User
Registered2013-02-10
dk FC ReTards
pl MAT >> thursday march 10 - 15:17, Edited thursday march 10 - 18:19
Unfortunate with him lost in cup Danish.
I lost primary goalkeeper and must played youth goalkeeper. :/
I think with primary goalkeeper I would with him won.
Sorry.
pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
pl MAT >> monday march 14 - 07:27
How his FC Regards realized that there was no chance to cups that I lost motivation for this season in order to invent and matching tactics :/
pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04