League of Denmark season 44

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 19 ENG (33)

dk Kaiser Franz >> thursday october 8 - 15:36
Thanks MAT!

I need a miracle in order to qualify for CL (I will probably have great difficulties with EL).

NB. Congrats to Funky with the cup!
dk Kaiser Franz
User
Registered2013-02-10
dk FC ReTards
ro Funky Grandma >> thursday october 15 - 21:12, Edited thursday october 15 - 21:53
Sooo happy this forum is alive! (Thanks Kaiser Franz for telling me).

"As for my own team, I just aim to get 1 more point than Funky Grandma at the end of season :-)" (Kaiser Franz). You flatter me :))

Unfortunately I have missed the whole of season 18 and my Assistant Manager was in charge, so I had some catching up to do Season 19. I'm back now and ready to go though!

"Wow. I am really surprised about win against Funky. With my first GK injured didn`t expect that at all." (Roofz) I was really surprized with that match as well! Well done for making it such a tight batle for 2nd spot!

@ Kaiser You have a solid team though. With a bit of luck, you can even fight for the EL :)
ro Funky Grandma
User
Registered2013-03-28
lv Roofz >> friday october 16 - 16:49, Edited friday october 16 - 16:53
Yeah we did good in this season, but lost second place by not taking 3 points in some games against bit weaker opponents.

Great season by Retards btw, no losses or draws. Hopefully one day we will fight for first place ;D
lv Roofz
Registered2014-07-08