League of England season 46

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

England nt (5)

eng Cloughie >> thursday february 5 - 21:59
I am looking for my back room staff so if anyone wants to help bring a trophy back to our shores, I welcome any suggestions, tips observations scouting etc

If you go to the England national team there is a forum there.

Come on England!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> friday february 6 - 01:27
Get a shrink?

Right now I have no idea what the national pool comprises of. Perhaps you could post that here?
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
jp Natsumi >> friday february 6 - 12:56
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-761026

should put him on the NT my elliot, and others like him, we need to reinforce the future generations, no point having best possible team today and forgetting about tomorrow, if i won which i was close to think only 6 votes in it cloughie.

i'd of enforced new rules no outfielder above the age of 26 in the team and no goalie above the age of 29, and at least for friendlies give under 20s runs, like my elliot and other youths with 5 star or move talent. the extra 600 exp for international friendlies and 800 for competitive internationals would really give those youngsters a boast, as the game gets older every team's facilities get better and the new generation of 20s and unders will end up being all 10 star players if they are given a boast now. Favor them for older players will mean england will always be weaker then some of the other international teams.
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> friday february 6 - 13:00
Another quick note, if you take under 20s with 5 star talent into your team, speak to the managers of said clubs first, make sure they intend to work on that player, avoid getting two players with 5 star talent from a big club that's not actually giving special skills or ability boasts to either, it'd be better to have players that are important to that particular club, then just the best possible players, since fixed stats and special skills will be useful. if I had the best possible facilities in the game and a English player with 5 star talent doesn't necessarily mean he'll be improve quickly, since he might be 1 of many with that talent level and just not favored by the manager.
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
eng Cloughie >> friday february 6 - 13:03, Edited friday february 6 - 13:03
unfortunately not your elliot but i have selected 2 def 1 mid 2 att that are not first choice but will get the xp for the future.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies