League of England season 46

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 68 (43)

eng Lee >> tuesday september 6 - 19:26

After a hard day's work it's comforting to know I have my game to look forward to........then I remember I'm playing Seaburn and the good vibes disappear!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ee tonis >> wednesday september 14 - 15:33

Sorry Bakerman, but needed such win badly after yesterdays result. I think its my first time to win a game with one shot lol.

ee tonis
User
Registered2015-02-22
fo BakerMan >> saturday september 17 - 18:49

Well its closer than before, except for Seaburn!

A couple of us have managed to take points of the mighty Beach, but we've all taken more points off each other, so the lead at the top already looks too big...

My run of 2 points from 4 games (including the 1-0 one shot debacle above!) didn't help!

fo BakerMan
User
Registered2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> sunday september 18 - 07:02

It does look very competitive at the top of the table this season and it had definitely played into the mighty Beach's hands. In seasons gone by, I'd definitely be ordering the silver polish and getting the trophy cabinet maker to do some measuring up.

But this season, the squad is paper thin. If Lema gets injured for any period of time, that's Seaburn done for. So far, he's only been unavailable for a limited period and it's been possible to cope.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> sunday september 18 - 17:53

The legend that is Noah Furis broke his own league record yesterday as the oldest player to play in the Premier League due to Canveys persistent injury issues. At 69 years and 35 weeks, Noah managed to keep an impressive clean sheet. Mainly because nobody took a shot at goal.

In the post match interview he was asked how he felt. He replied "It's about half past 8" and pointed at an imaginary watch on his wrist.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-22752110

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> sunday september 18 - 17:59

Furis is a true legend - I can't believe you only paid RSD20M for him 3 1/2 years ago.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fr Blackwhite >> tuesday september 20 - 08:01, Edited thursday september 22 - 07:58

Champions League : 1/8th Final

• Union Bègles Bordeaux - Seaburn Beach : 1/1 and 1/1 - (1/4 pénallties)
  • Les Gothiques Amiénois - Slavia Prague : 1/0 and 1/1

======

European Cup : 1/16th Final

• Canvey Island - Olympic Massilia : 1/0 and 1/3
  • Roni's Team - Cardiff City FC : 1/1 and 3/2
fr Blackwhite
Community admin
Registered2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Lee >> tuesday september 20 - 19:07

You might not think it based on my league position, but I have something to celebrate: I'm top of the table for number of draws!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fr Blackwhite >> thursday september 22 - 07:59

Champions League : 1/4th Final

• Seaburn Beach
  • Les Gothiques Amiénois

European Cup :

• No Club
fr Blackwhite
Community admin
Registered2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Stephen >> thursday september 22 - 15:49

Penalty shootout win but over the two legs I think it was the least the Beach deserved. Malepa earned his insane salary by both scoring a penalty and then saving multiple times to send Seaburn through. Of course, if he'd just saved both of the two shots he faced we could have avoided the whole drama. Clearly he just fancied the headlines

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Blackwhite >> saturday september 24 - 07:47, Edited monday september 26 - 07:59

Champions League : 1/4th Final

• SK Latgols - Seaburn Beach : 1/1 and 0/0
  • FC Veenus - Les Gothiques Amiénois : 4/0 and 1/1
fr Blackwhite
Community admin
Registered2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fr Blackwhite >> monday september 26 - 07:46

Champions League : 1/2 Final

• Seaburn Beach
fr Blackwhite
Community admin
Registered2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
fo BakerMan >> monday september 26 - 11:03

Big match in the league today when Cardiff host Seaburn. A Cardiff win would mean the gap is 1 point and we have a title race, a Seaburn win and its another procession to the title for Stephen...

fo BakerMan
User
Registered2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fo BakerMan >> monday september 26 - 20:02

It was a draw...so probably enough for Stephen to hold on comfortably...

fo BakerMan
User
Registered2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town