League of England season 47 [3.1]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 23 (36)

za Mister Buckley >> tuesday march 29 - 09:50
Hi all, gosh I haven't been here since season 11... So I kicked off my first match of the season against Bradford away from home, with a very young squad I managed a 1-1 draw with man of the match awarded to lezine my young french left winger
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng jimbob >> thursday march 31 - 18:37
Hi Mr b. And welcome back to this little league lol. Hope you have a good season ahead. My 1st game was nothing short of a disaster and W's a wake up call to just how bad the season ahead is going to be!
eng jimbob
User
Registered2014-01-05
my nivsek >> friday april 1 - 01:13
Hello again Mr Buckley!
my nivsek
User
Registered2013-08-08
eng We Lost
za Mister Buckley >> saturday april 2 - 14:55
Nivsek, my old friend... I waited for you ontop, so I thought I'd come fetch you lol.

Hi jimbob, gosh haven't seen you in a while.... Well my young wolves are playing better than expected a relegation battle when I decided to sell all my senior players,but the seasons still young I guess. Played my first bot team in a long time today,and pulled off a 1-0 win
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng jimbob >> sunday april 3 - 08:55
Yes its been a while lol. I did the same thing and sold my older senior players when I came down to 3. Slowly going to pay off I hope! Am sure you're youngsters will surprise you and push you up the table...
eng jimbob
User
Registered2014-01-05
my nivsek >> sunday april 3 - 18:54
Hahaha. I don't know man. Every season I start off well then I just fall off with streak losses, etc, etc. Hope it changes this season.
my nivsek
User
Registered2013-08-08
eng We Lost
za Mister Buckley >> monday april 4 - 09:51
Well you got max points in the first 5 that's a massive lead, considering nobody else hit double digits yet. Yesterday I was brought back down to earth with a 2-0 loss at home, the youth cup match just prior to my kick off was clearly my undoing in the end
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
za Mister Buckley >> tuesday april 5 - 05:00
In the second match of the day SBC took on Local fc at home at the "Den of hunters" stadium, after a losing their last home game the response was massive securing a penalty in the opening 10min to start what was to become a massive blow-out. The game ended on a 4-0 win for the home side showing intent from the young wolves of the north. Will their fairy tale start continue or is this just beginners luck, only time will tell
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng jimbob >> tuesday april 5 - 12:22
Finally managed another win. And my philosophy for the season of having a super tight defence already seems to be nothing more than a feint hope. Luckily I scored 5 at home to give me a 5-3 win.
eng jimbob
User
Registered2014-01-05
my nivsek >> tuesday april 5 - 17:49
I got trashed ):
my nivsek
User
Registered2013-08-08
eng We Lost
za Mister Buckley >> wednesday april 6 - 07:30
I'm shocked that you lost... Gosh, this league reminds me of league two now.... Just a lot more quiet
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng jimbob >> wednesday april 6 - 11:57, Edited thursday april 7 - 00:37
Yep the forum is very quiet... its like a ghost town. Sure there is tumble weed blowing around here some where lol
eng jimbob
User
Registered2014-01-05
za Mister Buckley >> monday april 11 - 14:29
Its funny thou, so many people view it but they shy to reply
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
my nivsek >> tuesday april 12 - 00:25
Haha could be the three of us constantly viewing.
my nivsek
User
Registered2013-08-08
eng We Lost
eng jimbob >> tuesday april 12 - 05:23
Wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if it is. I keep looking to see if you 2 have just left me on my own here lol. * starts singing* I'm so lonely, so lonely etc etc lol
eng jimbob
User
Registered2014-01-05