League of England season 52

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 14 Blog (45)

eng Cloughie >> sunday january 18 - 20:58
Lets not forget I have topped my qualification group.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Stephen >> wednesday january 21 - 21:52
I won a game! A quick glance in the goals scored column reveals what my problem has been this season. Note to self: buy more attacking quality.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> thursday january 22 - 22:21
6 games to go
-------------

At Strood we find ourselves 6 points ahead of The North London FC (☆☆☆☆☆) but have a terrible run in which sees us play 5 of the top 8!

The North London FC have a much easier run in and I would now actually say they are favourites for the title. Although mathematically anyone in the top 7 could win I do think it's a 2 horse race!

Elsewhere in the league we could finally lose a former league winner with FC United Of Manchester 11 points from guaranteed safety in 19th place. It would be sad to see the team who won 3 of the first 5 titles disappear into league 2, but it's a real possibility!

It's tight at the bottom between Watford and Harlow United and it will surely go right to the wire. Looking at the fixtures Watford are overwhelming favourites to avoid the playoffs!
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> friday january 23 - 22:24
5 games to go
----------------

Broke my own points record today and a top half finish remains a possibility. I'd be delighted with that, especially given the lack of investment in new players this season. Money was funnelled towards the YC lvl 9 upgrade, but should be able to get back into the market in the next window.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Cloughie >> saturday january 24 - 22:20
Well done mate you have built well year on year.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Stephen >> sunday january 25 - 20:46
Thanks fellas! I want to see both of you in the top flight soon!
The fact that League 2 has got so many active teams in it now will be both a blessing and a curse.
Blessing: easier to get that level 7 stadium upgrade
Curse: there are a lot more strong teams in that league now!
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
za Mister Buckley >> monday january 26 - 08:53
I wonder who I'll play in the play-offs , I wouldn't mind playing Natsumi ... I got a score to settle with her
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Kezza >> monday january 26 - 12:27
Thanks Dragontao.. Was a tough start to the season, but very happy adding title number 4! Now the aim is to beat Liverpool City to 5!
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> monday january 26 - 16:07
Well done Kezza! A well deserved title win.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> monday january 26 - 18:47
Thanks Stephen :)
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
fr mr. bin >> tuesday january 27 - 21:04
Congrats to Kezza, what a come back after such a terrible start! Chapeau!
fr mr. bin
User
Registered2014-05-07
eng Kezza >> tuesday january 27 - 21:20, Edited tuesday january 27 - 21:26
thanks Mr Bin & congrats on your French League 2 title + winning the French cup as a League 2 team.. v impressive!
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07