League of England season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Calling top youth teams (5)

eng Cloughie >> wednesday august 3 - 21:27
Help the National team by promoting English players from your youth centres, I realise it doesn't benefit me now and I may not be the manager in the future but we must all want to see an open top bus tour from our lads
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Deca >> wednesday august 3 - 21:50
Will do cloughie :-) i've already set up for english players

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Stephen >> thursday august 4 - 20:43
It's almost impossible not to get at least some English lads through anyway. It's pure luck though as to whether they've got the necessary special attributes or the talent to make them good enough for the national team. For example, I've not had a hardworking player since I had YC8. I've never pulled an intelligent player and most of my kids have no special attribute at all. One thing I can promise is excellent positional experience on all of my kids by the time they're 20 due to my constant playing of friendlies!
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> saturday august 6 - 09:50
i starting to think I should play more friendlies I still got a few first team players that have not gotten 999 positional yet, as for the youth squad yeah, I have 1 good talented hard worker but even though his a super talent 5.7 with hard working trait and i got tier 10 training ground with 2 ranked level 10 coaches, giving me a bonus of +21%xp he just does not seem to be developing quickly enough..

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1156256

is the player in question what do you guys think i did wrong?
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
eng Kezza >> saturday august 6 - 14:25, Edited saturday august 6 - 15:55
@Natsumi

I think he's developing nicely. You have done everything right (assuming you have given him 8 friendlies every season).

The only slight negative is that he was born around 16y46w so he was a little old (which you can not control).
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07