League of England season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 21 blog (113)

jp Natsumi >> saturday january 30 - 02:17, Edited saturday january 30 - 02:19
I hear what your saying but at the same time unless a rule is put into place about throwing games, we cannot attack managers who put there own team first. I'm all for f airplay and even at the end of the season fielded strong teams, but I also had a youthie in because i only just got him towards end of season and even with playing him every youth and full team game he was eligible for, got injured twise and suspended at one point to, was really unlucky with him, i only got him 15 matches since sunday 17th But that's just one player for 45 mins I don't think it'd of changed a results of games had I played against people fighting for something.
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> saturday january 30 - 15:19
I do agree with you but its something you've got to deal with in football, I personally would like to still be contention for something come the final game but when your not even in real football if line up's are still strong the players psychology will not be the same, and your going to be more likely to lose/draw your final game. Fielding a weaker side in a meaningless match for you personally is unethical but nothing else throwing games intentionally is much worse and I'd be more concerned about Arsenal Football Club

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-7298530/1
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-7298498/1

9-1 over two play off matches that's a mockery to our league and I'd like to see less of this. I feel bad for Cloughie who lost 1-0 both legs had he drew this guy instead he'd be facing either you or farad now.
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
my Kesvick >> saturday january 30 - 17:00
Well, I came out of that not really feeling like I did anything there.

I guess...hooray?

Anyways he does not know what he is missing out. You may not win many games, but the money gained from attendances...

Oh well. Yes, it is unethical, but there are clear, tangible benefits to being in a better league. He doesn't want it, fair enough.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> sunday january 31 - 00:56
龙道, I won't go easy on you.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng coldstar >> monday february 1 - 06:08
I like the constructive discussion here no matter whether they were against me or not. End of day, each of us needs to be responsible for our own success in the league.

The current situation is: most Prem League players reach to the office level 5-6 which means they have 22 youth players. People like Strood, Colne are VIP players, they can rent a lot of players out. Well, money talks and I have no complain. But I can only rent 2. It will be no problem for their young players to get enough games while I was struggling. More importantly, the competition was so tough that nearly 12 teams were facing relegation risks even in the last a couple of rounds. We (none vip players) had no way to let our young guys to play enough games.

I agree someone was doing better than me in this matter. My situation has been presented before. Yes, I did not try to fight for the 1% chance for Strood (If he won the game before my game, that chance became 10% and I think I would fight for it). Instead that I collected 3000 xp for my young guys (they were still 6 star+ players). I am sorry for Strood and I accept his vent. However, I do not think other managers could make some simple judgement. (really appreciate Natsumi to speak for me :) you are the best.)

In the real league, the last two rounds are always tricky. All teams wanna meet with teams are in the mid table because they do not have motivation to fight too hard. Maybe that is human nature.

I really think RS should allow us to sell young players out easily at a reasonable price. Otherwise, they stuck in our hands and I am struggled to find games for them. Now, at least, we can sell them to the bank and I think the situation shall be better now.

Regards
eng coldstar
User
Registered2013-06-02