League of England season 53 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

matchday 2 (4)

eng Cloughie >> saturday september 5 - 11:41, Edited saturday september 5 - 11:47
Another man of the match performance from the opposition goal keeper saw the Hoodies lose their second game of the season.

Reporter- I know it's early days but are you worried about the lack goals?

Cloughie- well john with the amount of chances created I think there's nothing to be worried about, we had 20 shots and if they didn't have superman in goal it would have been a different story. I have told my lads they need to concentrate for the full 90, as it showed today if you switch off teams will punish you!

Reporter- we expected to see your big summer signing today, what's going on there?

Cloughie- The lad turned up late to training, so I have given him a 3 match ban!

Reporter- do you think that is wise with the lack of goals.

Cloughie - now look here young lad, I manage this club not you if you think you can do a better job then f***ing apply for it!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Deca >> saturday september 5 - 13:20
The villains were in good form going into today's away match with Bollington City, do I change tactics to sneak a win or get a draw, or stick with all out attacking? i went with all out attacking, which paid off first half with a great goal from Petite to put the Villains 1-0 up at half time. Bollington's tactic of playing Koshin as a left forward, threatened in the first half. and paid off in the second half with a hat-trick. Well deserved win for the home team, will have to watch out for leaving a left forward un-marked in future!!!

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Bolly >> saturday september 5 - 21:56
After a somewhat lacklustre defeat on the opening day, Stoke Town manager ( me) had several attempts to bring in a loan striker scuppered ( including Robin Ibrahimovic who chose instead to join Arsenal 2014)

I gave the players strict instructions to come out of the blocks running, attack early, put the dagenam keeper under pressure and lets see what he is made of.

Dagenham kicked off, the ball was quickly stolen by Phil O'Brian, who slides the ball to Veini Aittoniemi who dribbles, jinks left and lets loose a shot to test the keeper, the ball ends in the onion bag.

Time on the clock 54 seconds, score 1 - 0

the crowd go wild, as they sense a rout..

Unfortunatly that was the one and only goal of the game

Despite an amazing 19 shots on goal Stoke were unable to increase their lead.

We desperately need a new striker.
eng Bolly
User
Registered2013-10-25
eng Hongda >> saturday september 5 - 22:14
Agree with Bolly. Got a good loan signing who scored in his debut. Two wins in a row. Didn't expect that.
eng Hongda
Registered2014-08-14