League of England season 53 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

SEASON 20 OF LEAGUE 2 (337)

eng Stephen >> sunday december 6 - 21:46
Lol, Cloughie. Hope you manage to build in the window and mount a challenge for the top flight. It'd be good to have you, Deca, Monk and my real-life idiot friend, Dale join me in the top flight soon (assuming I manage to stay there!!!)
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Cloughie >> monday december 7 - 10:47
dissapointed in that especially when the transfer the team made were VERY suspicious!

Oh well hopefully get a decent player or two in the window and mount a serious title challenge
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> thursday december 10 - 15:09
Round two of the play offs starts tomorrow, I won't lie... I expected results, but the stand out match I wanna watch is imperial fc versus the old eggs. Lol I'm excited about a transfer window for a change. I'm playing camdon town, sorry if I spelt it wrong I'm stoned lol. Interesting game on paper his got a strong defense but no real attacking threat. I won't call this one
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Sir Farad >> friday december 11 - 14:13
The playoffs Is not yet over until is over, imperial can still turn things around because their are very strong team with a strong squad, so I strongly believe that Dover is in trouble, anything can happen.
eng Sir Farad
Registered2014-01-05
jp Natsumi >> saturday december 12 - 15:51
I am really glad hunter won that no offence to new manager at flying bullet but that would of been the most undeserved promotion ever team should be deducted points and the previous manager banned from football, if it was remotely realistic that would of been the official punishment probably relegated automatically and then deducted 30 points, for next season banned from all European football and manager permanently banned from soccer. But the cheater got off scout free just glad his ruining another league not England's championship, as for new manager at the club good luck i guess?
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
za Mister Buckley >> saturday december 12 - 16:09
Well if he cash in on the team he has,he can build a much stronger team. But the pop princess is right it is wrong on so many levels
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Sir Farad >> saturday december 12 - 18:36
Dover Dover Dover
eng Sir Farad
Registered2014-01-05
eng Stephen >> saturday december 12 - 18:49
It's the same person. A dark day for English football again.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
za Mister Buckley >> saturday december 12 - 19:41
Thanks mate, thank monk his the one who convinced me to stay up.... Was planning on taking the drop but that honey ale hit the spot. Sorry to the other guy, you we're really way outa your depth
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Stephen >> saturday december 12 - 19:52
Yes, well done, Mr B. Some astute work in the transfer market and you can be looking up the table again.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> sunday december 13 - 02:06
I guess I'm with you guys again.

Oh well, I'll venture into the forums above from time to time. If only just to see what new shitposts crop up.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06