League of England season 53 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

SEASON 20 OF LEAGUE 2 (337)

eng antboy18 >> sunday december 13 - 10:07
Lets hope I do a better job than the last guy promoted after winning League 3.1....
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
my Kesvick >> sunday december 13 - 14:15
Hopefully.

Really so long as you aren't like Farad I'm fine with you and I'll be the first guy to welcome you with open arms.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
za Mister Buckley >> sunday december 13 - 14:23
Welcome antboy,well welcome mate enjoy your stay this is thee league to be in. Many of us have been competing long and hard together,so good luck.... And I agree with kesvick, we don't need another one of those
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> sunday december 13 - 14:37
welcome Antboy i also echo the sentiment above. I am over the moon because I don't have to listen to him this season lol

Lets hope for[ another competitive season Aston Villains took my top goal scorers title away from me last season so that is my aim this year ...score the most forget defense!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Sir Farad >> sunday december 13 - 16:39, Edited sunday december 13 - 16:40
Welcome antboy, the english league-2 is very very competitive but in all i'm wishing you the best of luck this season, Sir Farad is a very nice guy, friendly with his fellow managers so don't mind them, their are just joking we all are friends so try as much as possible to be in peace not in pieces with your fellow manager in this league-2 if you want to progress.
WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK, THANKS.
eng Sir Farad
Registered2014-01-05
eng antboy18 >> sunday december 13 - 16:58
Thanks guys - I'm not really sure if my team is ready for League 2, but I'll give it my best shot - 16th would be a dream
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02