League of England season 53 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 22 (131)

my Kesvick >> sunday february 7 - 08:25
Monk, we are all slaves to the gods of RNG. And Vincent. :P
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng Deca >> sunday february 7 - 10:26
Good result Cloughie,

I think my strikers fell asleep :-)

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
za Mister Buckley >> monday february 8 - 13:21
Afternoons all... Firstly what the heck is a team like hull doing with us. Anyways compared to most, my team is in shambles. But I'll make a effort this season, I wanna build a young squad.

Lost against monk today...not bad considering

Overall this season I wanna breed my players
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> monday february 8 - 15:13
I am a little confused what's special about hull they look like just another championship level side to me.
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
eng Sir Farad >> monday february 8 - 19:10
I'm expecting Dover to finish 10th position this season.
eng Sir Farad
Registered2014-01-05
eng Cloughie >> wednesday february 10 - 14:05
normal service resumed between Hoodies and Daoists as Hoodies bogey team struk again, putting them top of the league!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> wednesday february 10 - 22:38
Decent start to the season for Cambridge, picking up their first win of the season in a close match against Dagenham... however, it's not all good news, as their top scorer this season will miss their next match against Imperial after picking up a slight knock.
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Lord Harrington >> thursday february 11 - 07:31
Yer what's special about Hull anyway..lol...still building my team at the moment fellers....and looking for a mid table Finnish this season, not a bad a start so far though. Thinking its still to early to tell should get interesting in the second half of the season
eng Lord Harrington
Registered2014-03-12
eng Cloughie >> thursday february 11 - 11:53
Promotion hopefuls Hoodies went to bottom of the table winless and pointless M Fayyz United in what should have been a routine victory, however the Hoodies could only manage a draw!

It must have been all that running through the nettles that Cloughie put them through
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Bolly >> thursday february 11 - 12:41
well, im in my usual relegation fight.

if anybody wants to take a look at my team and offer any hints , id apreciate it, being in relegation battles every season is getting tedious and boring, and no fun
eng Bolly
User
Registered2013-10-25
za Mister Buckley >> thursday february 11 - 12:49
I actually find it fun.... Enjoying the moment, before I come back hard and fast.
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Stephen >> thursday february 11 - 19:47
The Villains are up to 12th, following a crushing 4-0 win over the Go Ahead Wolves. This follows the surprise announcement that long-serving manager and club legend Deca has taken a short break from the game. Caretaker manager Stephen said today that he was delighted with the win.
"I'm delighted," he said. "It's been an interesting couple of days getting to know this squad. Yes, many of them are older than time itself and like nothing more than going to bed early with a mug of cocoa, but they're a good set of lads. As long as training is finished in time for them to get home and have a short nap before Countdown, they've been no bother at all."
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> friday february 12 - 15:47
The rage is real. 1 point in 3 games...
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng antboy18 >> saturday february 13 - 11:42
Spare a thought for Watford - both first and second choice keepers are injured at the moment, forcing him to play a 17 year old in goal...
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> saturday february 13 - 21:42
The most average team in the world... This was Cloughies comments to the press after their defeat today. 2 Wins 2 Draws 2 Loses could we be any more average!!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies