League of England season 53 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON 21 FORUM (214)

pt Sir Alex >> tuesday december 15 - 18:39, Edited tuesday december 15 - 18:42
Kesvick, i'm here just trying to enforce the rules.
We Administrators will never ensure that a specific user is cheater or not, or what action we take... Any regarding of possible cheating or actually cheating can never be discussed in the forum.
It is basically this that i have warned.

This is clear in the rules.

I love the game also and i always try to do my best to help, especially help you all. I hope you can understand that.

--

Mister Buckley, don´t break the rules please. You don´t win nothing with it.
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
eng Cloughie >> tuesday december 15 - 19:48
@ Deca i second that good luck to all ()except when you visit Sherwood) and this league is like the real championship ... tougher every year! Hopefully our teams are also stepping up(i'm never wise in the transfer market!).
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Stephen >> tuesday december 15 - 21:31
If league success is linked to huge amounts of transfer activity, then Scammonden Daoists will do very well this season. He's brought in some decent looking players and I think he could be this season's team to beat. We'll see!
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng antboy18 >> tuesday december 15 - 23:48
Watford look like they'll be tough opposition for League 2 new boys Cambridge City Crocodiles. With their only major transfer action being to sell the League 3.1 top scorer over the summer, they'll be hoping new signing Iakovou will be an adequate replacement.
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Sir Farad >> wednesday december 16 - 02:28
Happy new season to all my fellow managers,
Wishing you all success in all competition, and please you guys should forget about the past, it has nothing to do with our future.
But If you guys insist to be remembering it, no problem i'm ready to reply you guys with a good manner and tone so lets be in peace not in pieces.
eng Sir Farad
Registered2014-01-05
it Fresty >> wednesday december 16 - 07:36
This is the last warning to you all: stop to talk about cheating and/or about the mods behaviour. All the new offtopic posts will be deleted and the author will be banned from the forum.
As Cloughie wrote yesterday: "let's get back to the football and forget those who are not in the league"
it Fresty
Registered2012-12-18
eng Cloughie >> wednesday december 16 - 07:49
The league finally begins excitment and disappointment starts now. Please let my keeper survive without injury seeing as I've sold my back up keeper! Is that going to be the first managerial mistake ... Only time will tell.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Stephen >> wednesday december 16 - 09:27
Oh, wow! Cloughie that is a big risk... Good luck. You're going to need it!
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Cloughie >> wednesday december 16 - 09:34
I know! School boy stuff. I'll panic buy someone hopefully
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> wednesday december 16 - 10:51
Darn Daoists! I was thinking that with the manager of Imperial FC being Chinese, he would have an extra edge against them but nope!
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
za Mister Buckley >> wednesday december 16 - 11:38
I'm somewhat disappointed in the match of the day, a draw really guys. But if that draw is anything to go by the Monk is the man to beat this season. Anybody who has been in the EPL like myself will know that taking the drop leaves you with riches to bolster your squad and kesvick is no idiot,with that said the Daoist have taken the baptism of fire and walked out the other side with a point in hand.

I play in the penultimate match of the day which will be after 22:00 local time,I'll be at work watching my game live I hope. Its a public holiday this side so a festive greeting to all and it also marks the start of the "Kaapse Klopse" season,if that's anything to go by today will be filled with lotsa ups and downs,I'm hoping to seal a new GK before my match starts thou so wish me luck
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> wednesday december 16 - 12:18
matchday 1 saw the Villains travel east across the midlands into Sherwood Forest where the Merry Men of the Hoodies lay in wait.
It was the home side that started the brighter with more shots on target in the first 25min however it was the away side that opened the scoring just before the half hour mark.

The second half saw the hoodies dominate scoring twice to take the lead it stayed 2-1 until the closing stages where a bizare own goal took the score to 3-1.

The Villains will be unhaoppy with the result and no doubt be looking for retribution in the return fixture.

Man of the match - Kolta Piri the new boy (or Pirlo as the home support ers have knicknamed him)
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Bolly >> wednesday december 16 - 20:44
I have bought in a couple of playes, but they are all young and its abotu the future, hopefully in a season or two i will start to compete with the top end, but as usual, I am preparing for my regular relegation fight )

god luck everybody
eng Bolly
User
Registered2013-10-25
eng antboy18 >> wednesday december 16 - 22:21
Well... Mister Buckley has shown me just how tough League 2 will be! It was a tough start, but at least I got a goal!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Deca >> wednesday december 16 - 23:06
Well done Cloughie, the villains well and truely beaten, must try and strengthen my defense before the transfer window closes :-)

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains