League of England season 53 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 27 (27)

eng antboy18 >> wednesday november 9 - 21:09
Definitely - one of their players had a shocker though... an own goal and two yellow cards!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> tuesday november 15 - 21:00
Ffs I forgot to set my line up and the assistant is just down right crap!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Dragontao >> tuesday november 15 - 21:02
Tell him the money is behind the advertising hoarding by the away dugout.
eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng antboy18 >> wednesday november 16 - 12:23
Your assistant is probably doing a better job than me... no wins in my last 5 matches!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> tuesday november 22 - 20:51
Good win for the Hoodies beating Birmingham today closing the gap between the top two teams. Could this be the start of a title run?
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> tuesday november 29 - 21:47
I will finally tip my hat to Birmingham but... (bitterness) put it down to the few games I didn't set my line up and had the Nottingham netball manager in charge :-)

Well done to the West Midlands
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> friday december 2 - 11:25
After 35 weeks in the play off positions, it looks like my Cambridge team are doing everything they can to drop out...

I really hope we can cling on to 5th (match the club's best ever season and qualify for the play-offs), but as long as we beat last year's 8th placed finish, at least there's progress!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Dragontao >> friday december 2 - 13:58
My late run to try and grab a play-off place and a chance to bounce back at the first attempt has fallen off the track. Two tough matches and two defeats make it unlikely. Another tough one against Tranby today could see my hopes finally extinguished.

Though as I was expecting a relegation battle after my drastic action last season and rebuilding my team pretty much from scratch and utilising youth team players over time, any top half finish will be above my expectations.

Congrats to Hunter for bouncing back at the first attempt (again) and good luck to those who make the promotion play-offs.
eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng antboy18 >> sunday december 4 - 01:14
Unlucky Dragontao! Better luck next season - if it's any consolation, it looks like your youngsters are developing nicely!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> saturday december 10 - 18:36
Think it is time the Hoodies become an established div 1 team, but if we perform like we did last time it's unlikely
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> saturday december 10 - 19:00
Well done Cloughie and Maki - good to see two League 2 teams make it through the play offs!

Best of luck next year, and I hope to be joining you soon!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Dragontao >> saturday december 10 - 22:44
Well done Cloughie. My advice would be don't go gung ho for goals. Conservative approach. Nick a few points here and there and hope for the best.
eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2