League of England season 53 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 22 (131)

il SIR LEO >> saturday march 19 - 22:55
Congratulation zhuan and also greetings to (arsene wingers) who sees top four as league trophy every season . Lol playoff master .
il SIR LEO
User
Registered2014-06-28
eng Cloughie >> sunday march 20 - 09:40
Great my first choice keeper and midfielder are away for international duty during the playoffs!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> sunday march 20 - 10:09
Really? My centre mid was released from international duty so that he could play in the playoffs...
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> sunday march 20 - 19:31
I have just been told that is the case but they're not available for selection?
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> monday march 21 - 12:09
Cambridge manager antboy18 reacted angrily to his sides 3-0 loss to the Robbing Hoodies in the first leg of their play offs match, throwing his mug against the wall and splattering his computer screen with tea

"We had the same number of shots, but our strikers just couldn't put the ball on target. And our new signing was absolutely awful - he comes on at half time, gets injured after 6 minutes and now misses the second leg!"

Well played Cloughie... I'll give it my best in the second leg, but with no away goal, I don't think I stand much of a chance!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> monday march 21 - 13:21
Cloughie made a complaint to the FA prior to the game regarding the international players.

However the second choice keeper was given his opportunity and grabbed it with both hands.

Also the tactical change by Cloughie paid off wonders, with Pirlo the midfield maestro playing most the season out wide he was switched to a central position and looked like he was born for it stringing pasess left and right, putting strong tackles in and capping it all off with a goal and man of the match performance.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> tuesday march 22 - 12:34
Well, that was oddly entertaining...
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng antboy18 >> tuesday march 22 - 18:49
Cambridge went for a 3-3-4 formation to try and get the 3 goals they needed to progress into the next round of the play-offs.

Whilst they managed to get the 3 goals required, they also let in 3... looks like another season in League 2

Good luck in the next round Cloughie!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> tuesday march 22 - 22:34
Cheers mate I'm hoping there is no international games so I get my players back although the keeper did well in the first game
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> wednesday march 23 - 01:36, Edited wednesday march 23 - 01:37
I wonder if your player was unavailable because he was chosen to play in the European Championships.

Republic of Ireland is in the European Championships, after all.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng antboy18 >> friday march 25 - 19:37
Well done Cloughie and Gower!!!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02