League of England season 55

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Transfer Talk (4)

jp Natsumi >> thursday may 14 - 15:49, Edited thursday may 14 - 15:51
Mumours and Moans from spirit squad fans echos of disappointment as Natsumi reveals her first signing of the summer Vassili Korkov, the 29 year old can only have been brought in place of Alexandr Vinokourov who has hanged up his boots and began working as a trainer.

The spirit squad have also been selling youth players four sales have been known with Lithuania's Mykolas Vabalas being a surprise exit the 21 year old midfielder valued at 4.1m left the club for a estimated 2.6 million.

The pop princess in the past has been known for her transfer mastery and eye for a bargain but as the team experieced a record breaking high of 11th in the EPL further progress will be a daunting task without more exciting prospects then Korkov, Rumours around the ground suggest that Natsumi's been given financial backing by the broad to go after another defender and a striker, how true these rumors are remains to be scene.
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> friday may 15 - 12:23
Another Week Passes and still no new signing for the spirit squad, fans grow increasingly restless
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> sunday may 17 - 13:05
New Arrivals finally arrive at the Shikoku Fortress home of the spirit squad, defender Yen -nien Cai and striker William Nicolau,

Yen came in for 8.7m and will need to work hard to justify such a meaty price tag, while striker Willian 23 came in for 5.5m

Mean while today represented the last day we see Hsui-chuan Kui in spirit blue, the 25 year old striker was shipped out for 4.8m

Natsumi explained the shock move to fans blaming the lack of goals for the departure. 'Its simple really 8 goals, 9 last season his failed to reach double figures and for me that's not acceptable, his a good honest lad and I wish him the best, but we had to let him go, at aged 25 only scoring 8 goals all season, it snot what we need, William is younger and I believe has that little bit of extra quality we need.'
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
my Kesvick >> tuesday june 23 - 14:23
lol
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06