League of England season 55

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 25 Banter (81)

eng Stephen >> friday august 26 - 09:51, Edited friday august 26 - 20:04
The final act of my Season 25 journey is to have clicked 'upgrade' to stadium 10. I'm now just under 110 days away from completion and completely skint! New stadium should be ready in time for the start of season 28... Join me for some top bantz there in due course!
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> friday august 26 - 18:28
Congrats Stephen! Looking at your staff members/facilities your doing a good job developing Seaburn!
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> friday august 26 - 20:18
Thanks mate! I think I'll be the eighth club to complete the stadium 10 upgrade and it wasn't easy getting that level of money together. My squad is paper-thin now, so I could ideally do with some reinforcements, but not having any cash might make that difficult. Really, there should be a facility called 'back street boozer' where you can go in and find all manner of unsavoury characters, such as loan shark who'll lend you a ton of cash but demand it paid back a 1,000,000% APR.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng coldstar >> saturday august 27 - 23:05
Play like a trash in the second half. Luckily I survived with the super performance of two aging stars. Start to spend less time on games.

It is time for me to replace the aging member with fresh faces. Let's see how I can survive in the coming two seasons.
eng coldstar
User
Registered2013-06-02