League of England season 56

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Random Question (7)

fo BakerMan >> thursday april 5 - 23:06

Does this player make sense to anyone?

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-826576

Never seen anything like it myself, but maybe I've led a sheltered life.

fo BakerMan
User
Registered2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
ca denisgrad >> thursday april 5 - 23:16

Honestly this is such fu***ing bs. They should make the player decline 10x faster after the age of 40. Or how long is that player going to play until, 60? Anyone ever see any goalkeepers playing at their best after 40? Buffon is probably one of the few exceptions. 

I would make this suggestion on the forums but Id probably get voted down like crazy. 

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
eng Dragontao >> thursday april 5 - 23:23

Well they've changed the rules on retraining players, so this kind of thing will be a thing of the past, although this guy will probably play until he's 100.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Stephen >> friday april 6 - 20:11

It's under review:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/2?topic=84078&posts=30

Something will change soon, I'm sure of it.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca denisgrad >> wednesday april 25 - 18:41

Judging by latest comments in that thread Stephen. I doubt this issue is even regarded as an "issue" by the developers. Looks like this aint ever getting solved. 

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
eng Stephen >> wednesday april 25 - 21:28

Not sure what in that thread makes you say that, to be honest. It’s extremely rare for the developers to give step-by-step updates on any issue. Recently, Vincent has been spending a lot of time on the game. You won’t notice this work because it’s to help the admin team be as efficient as possible at catching the minority of users who want to create multiple accounts. If these cheats weren’t out there, then none of this work would need doing. Sadly, it’s a necessity.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca denisgrad >> wednesday april 25 - 22:09

I wasnt saying developers arent working on the game. In fact Im satisfied with the development. I was just giving my opinion that it looks like they are satisfied with retirement age set at 45 and current aging formula and not going to change it anytime soon since Vincent himself said that. 

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22