League of England season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 18 Blog (49)

eng Yuki >> saturday july 25 - 12:25
Poor Kesvick, Natsumi's not doing much better, meanwhile in the remote land of Tuvalu I've finally found my feet again, 2nd place looking strong. You two could always quit and come join me :)
eng Yuki
User
Registered2013-07-27
eng coldstar >> saturday july 25 - 16:22
First away game point of the season.Love you Natsumi.....

Hi Yuki, you should come back....
eng coldstar
User
Registered2013-06-02
eng Stephen >> monday july 27 - 18:46, Edited monday july 27 - 18:46
After a highly fortunate 1-0 win today, including a missed penalty from North London, Seaburn Beach announced that they will be naming a stand after their heroic GK, Bizima Nkoma. In a strange move, the club went on to announce that they will be changing the name of the stand back to its original name the next time he lets a goal in.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> wednesday july 29 - 13:51
A 2-0 away win against Kesvick's Imperial FC see Natsumi's spirit squad pull away from the relegation battle for the first time this season after a dreadful start. Speaking to the BBC news crew a calm Natsumi commented on how important this win was.

'In my view it was the first 6 pointer of the season, had it gone any other way It may of had a lasting effect, we needed to win this to create a gap between us and them and to give the boys some confidence going forward, I genuinely believe we can take this victory and push on 4th from bottom is far below what is expected of us, and I've told the lads that we better then this, so we'll just keep our heads down and move on to the next match'
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
my Kesvick >> wednesday july 29 - 14:02
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng Stephen >> wednesday july 29 - 16:11
Good luck to all of our teams competing in Europe! We've lost a European slot as our league coefficient has dropped below that of some other leagues. I know you can get it back for us!
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> saturday august 1 - 10:28
I'm angry.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> saturday august 1 - 10:28
At myself. I just can't seem to do anything right in the league this time around.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> saturday august 1 - 10:29
I feel that it's been close games, but I just never am able to provide the finishing blow to win games at all.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> saturday august 1 - 10:29
I also can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. At this stage it just looks like I need even better youths and spend even more time training them up.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng Stephen >> saturday august 1 - 13:21, Edited saturday august 1 - 13:23
Keep plugging away. It's still pretty close at the bottom for you and at least two other teams. 15th isn't even that far away, if you can get two or three wins in quick succession.

In my view, games are close because your defence is pretty strong, so you don't let that many goals in. Your midfield and forwards aren't that great though, especially your midfield, so you're struggling to create good chances.

EDIT: Just seen your GK today. I don't think he's strong enough for this level either.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> saturday august 1 - 21:10
Another three points to bank towards survival after a awful start to the season I think i'm finally starting to stabilise the ship
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
my Kesvick >> monday august 3 - 10:33, Edited monday august 3 - 11:00
I'm just...close to snapping here, for the team. Nothing I do is working, and I'm almost ready to give up...I'm trying to revamp my midfield, but I can't seemingly do that and stay up at the same time at the rate this is going.

Please help...
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> monday august 3 - 13:12
Sorry for the partial breakdown. I'm much better now, don't worry about me.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
za Mister Buckley >> tuesday august 4 - 17:22
Do what I done kesvick , don't bother with anything except training your players and building funds. And look we're I am again without bothering I took a relegation bound watford to the top 3
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11