League of England season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 15 Blog (27)

jp Natsumi >> thursday february 26 - 17:23
Another bad day at the office, crashed out of the cup and lost a away game in league on same day.. positive is no fresh injuries!
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> saturday february 28 - 14:56
A bitter sweet victory for Natsumi's Seishin Warriors as they go on to win 2-0 at home to Ipswich Blues the result puts the London side up to 14th steering clear of the relegation fight but comes at a cost as 63m valued midfielder niti suffers a serious injury that without risky surgery will see him miss the rest of the season. Another midfielder down but the spirit warriors were boasted with returning DM midfielder Mushir Khomeini who has a important role in the teams play, and future prospect Yok-sing who was looking solid until a early injury saw him miss the last 15 weeks
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> sunday march 1 - 10:07, Edited sunday march 1 - 10:13
The Seaburn Beach fans have remained remarkably patient this year, after a long winless streak of 0 wins in 7, or 1 win in 12. The bright hopes of the first few games are long gone. Thankfully, the fans have remained faithful to the team and, after our last defeat, even went as far as throwing lucky stones at the team coach to try and help change our fortunes.

I'd like to publicly thank them for their support and dedicate yesterday's Cup win over the greatest side in the land (a League 3 team) to them.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> monday march 2 - 20:46
Finally! A league win. I can hardly believe my eyes.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> tuesday march 3 - 01:51
Yeah to many injury and suspension might loose my next game too it'd be a much heavier blow losing at home to hunter.
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> tuesday march 3 - 15:08
Thankfully managed to pull threw thanks to a goal from streang really missing niti badly, having my DM suspended didn't help matters but hopefully 4 points clear of bottom 3 i can think about surviving this season
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> wednesday march 4 - 21:31
You've got a good chance, Natsumi. Another win today has eased my fears about the relegation playoffs. Still got a long way to go to compete with the big boys in this league. The gap is huge!
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> thursday march 5 - 17:00
Yeah i could of used a win today was 1-0 up all going well but second half performance let us down and we drew 1-1, still above those play off places for the time being, another injury woe this time its my main defender alex's time to be sidelined for abit. My formation next game might rise a few eye brows probably won't work but i'm starting to think maybe goal difference might come into play with the points at the drop zone so even, well 3rd bottom to 5th bottom.. 2nd bottom and last seem to be sinking ships, poor kesvick
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> thursday march 5 - 19:39
I've started to breathe more easily again now after some much needed wins. 1-1 isn't a bad result against the Magics.

Raise up the level of your health centre. A four level gap between that and your training complex is HUGE. You'll still get injuries with a two level gap, but they'll happen less often!
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> monday march 9 - 12:59
**11 games to go**

Strood City have a narrow 3pt lead at the top of the league from The North London FC and although the other teams still have a chance it is again going to be a 2 horse race in my opinion.

The North London FC have a much worse run in than us.. so if they win the league it will be well deserved!

In the cup Strood City are favourites, but face a difficult game against Red City Juggers in order to reach our 5th cup final! So far Strood City have won 3 out of their 4 finals!

The squad looks strong this season, even with long term injuries Strood have been able to cope and prosper! Strength and depth has been the key to our season so far!

Thoughts and plans and currently being hashed out for the next Transfer window, but looking at the squad I can't imagine any big changes.

Good luck all for the rest of the season
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> thursday march 19 - 11:40
Many congratulations to Kezza! Are you not bored of winning yet?!?! :-)
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> thursday march 19 - 19:32
haha

Never bored of winning!

Thank you.. glad to see you've safely got through another League 1 season!
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07