League of England season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 37 (60)

ca denisgrad >> thursday april 19 - 19:35, Edited thursday april 19 - 19:40

BOUGHT TWO MORE 33 YEAR OLD PLAYERS AND BOTH OF THEM ARE GOOD AT YOUTH CENTER. A STAFF POSITION IM ALREADY GOOD AT F*CK THIS.

About 10 transfers later still can't get a decent training complex staff :((((

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
jp Natsumi >> friday april 20 - 13:17, Edited friday april 20 - 13:20

I guessing we getting to the point where everyone's gonna have to look at there staff closely as ages get closer to retirement level, I going to probably drop 1 of my level 10 training center staff  a effort to focus more on the youth center, double up there to produce more better youths, problem will be getting these players first team experience without dropping down a few leagues, ideally i'd want a entire team of 5plus talent youthies average age of 15, suririvng this season is unlikely, but if we could somehow make a great escape wouldn't that be grand. 

jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
ca denisgrad >> saturday april 21 - 02:58

Rage aside. Good job everyone on this seasons European campaign. Seaburn Beach unlucky to not advance into next round. Crazy 88 and Liverpool City have scored a first place in their CL and EL groups. We might move up into 8th or 7th in league rankings by the end of the year. I probably wont go through into the next round but Liverpool City has a great chance.

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
ca denisgrad >> tuesday april 24 - 23:45

Both English teams through to the next round of CL and EL. This is turning out to be a pretty good year for England in Europe.

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
eng Stephen >> wednesday april 25 - 19:50

Two ridiculous results for me today, losing at home to a fairly ordinary Deeprijay Town side 1-3, with a player with 'winger' winning a penalty from a DCB with 'correct'. It didn't feel like a deserved defeat.

This followed on from a defeat in the U21 youth cup at home to Liverpool. I was unable to score against them despite countless chances. Needless to say, near the end I conceded and lost 0-1. This game can be massively frustrating at times.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> wednesday april 25 - 20:47

A complete freak result for spirit squad, leaves them with some hope, https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-13417427

Away from home, losing, ended up winning with 10 men 4-1, where was that luck all season.

jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
eng Deca >> wednesday april 25 - 22:50

Well done Natsumi, a match full of drama  that I'd rather forget embarassed

losing 4-1 against 10 men for half the match, and my defender conceding a penalty and scoring 2 home goals. undecided

I could do with that kind of luck against Liverpool away next laughing

Cheers

Deca

eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng antboy18 >> tuesday may 1 - 21:34

Since winning the first ever English Friendly Cup, my side have been on a pretty good run of form - with 7 games to play, we're one point away from matching our second highest points total in League 1, and there's every chance we could achieve our highest ever finish.

Good luck to every for the rest of the season!

eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Dragontao >> tuesday may 1 - 22:29

We really need a quote function on these forums. It will save a lot of typing when it comes to congratulating the league champions every season. laughing

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ro Andrei >> wednesday may 2 - 19:49
What you said, mate. Quoting would really come in handy.

Meanwhile, it's a race to the finish in League 4.3. Three-horse race for that top spot and automatic promotion. Who's going to get it?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ro Andrei >> friday may 4 - 15:17
4 to go and it seems to be turning into a 2-horse race. I need to win everything and hoping for Dagenham to slip up. Which is a bit of a long-shot, considering how good that team is.

Got to say though ... Considering my team is way below Dagenham as far as players are concerned, being just 1 point behind them makes me feel pretty damn good.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ro Andrei >> saturday may 5 - 18:59
Well, I flopped first. Unless Dagenham loses big in their last 4 games, it's all done and dusted.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> tuesday may 8 - 18:05

Third lopsided defeat of the season today. Fifth place is a disappointment, even with a team in transition.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng antboy18 >> tuesday may 8 - 20:45

Overall it's been a great season for Cambridge - we've finished with our highest ever points total and our highest ever league position. We've equalled our best ever defensive record, had our second best attacking record, and of course... we won a trophy (even if it was a friendly!)

For once... I'm a happy manager!

eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
ca denisgrad >> tuesday may 8 - 22:27

@Stephen I gotta be honest I wasnt trying to win that game so I could go straight to EL groups (dont tell the fans that) so I didnt care about the result. Winning and by that margin was a big suprise to me. 

Getting 2nd in first season in charge is the best result I could hope for. 

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22