League of England season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 36 (66)

eng Deca >> thursday march 15 - 18:03, Edited thursday march 15 - 18:05

Well done Stephen, great achievement, I managed to win the cup this season with my satellite team, pleased with that. If I get relegated I may concentrate on buiding that team and facilities embarassed

My average age is creeping up, and don't see anyway of adressing that, c'mon you pensioners, just got to win 2 of my last 3 matches, Gulp foot-in-mouth

Cheers

Deca

eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
ca Alex Seymour >> thursday march 15 - 20:18

40 points is the magic number Deca!

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng antboy18 >> thursday march 15 - 21:23

Sorry Deca!

Was a close game, but my youngsters just about managed to outrun your pensioners. Shame about the red card though.

This is going to be a very close end to the season!

eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Deca >> thursday march 15 - 23:06

Good match Antboy,ouch for the Red Card embarassed

it's much more exciting st the bottom of the table than at the top cool

Cheers

Deca

eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
ro Andrei >> friday march 16 - 14:37
***Press Release***

Drama ensues in League 4-1 after league leaders Deptford unexpectedly lose at home to mid-table Romford. The result opens the door for Maidstone and Dean Cogan, who each have a game in hand, to steal direct promotion to League 3 at the death. Deptford's last game is away to playoff-contenders Worcester, while their direct opponents to promotion have much easier games (on paper) to finish the regular season.

Tonight's games for Maidstone and Dean Cogan will either complicate or clarify the situation in League 4-1. Tune in to watch the games live.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
jp Natsumi >> friday march 16 - 17:01

Back to back wins, saved the ever aging ever failing spirit squad from relegation fears, with there last game a home match against champions and likely a certain loss manageress Natsumi waited nervously for other results to come in, 4 points clear of cambridge city with just one game to play the team is now mathethically safe and can go loose badly in there final game with mininal consquence.

jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
ro Andrei >> friday march 16 - 20:00
Well, that was an utter fail. Two games from which I needed at least one win ... both end up as 1-1. :/

At least I cannot possibly lose tomorrow night's game, right?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> saturday march 17 - 15:03

As long as Cambridge City don't lose by more than one goal, they should avoid the relegation playoffs now.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> saturday march 17 - 15:50

Minimise defeat it is for Alex's boys then. What could possibly go wrong ...

Sad to see Deca or Alex in the botom three personally but at least they both have a chance in the playoffs, whichever one is there.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Deca >> saturday march 17 - 17:06, Edited saturday march 17 - 17:07

I think I''m resigned to the bottom 3 now, I'll give it my best in the play offs and see what happens, but not too bothered if relegated, as a chance to rebuild as this game favours sealedyoung players regardless of skills or experience.

Thanks Drag, will have to get a Sunday League friendly cup going next season, invite all the previous managers and exisiting managers of Sunday League to get involved.

C'mon London Galaxy, 3 nil will do sealedsealed

eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Dragontao >> saturday march 17 - 17:12

That SL cup sounds like a good idea Deca.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ro Andrei >> saturday march 17 - 18:14, Edited saturday march 17 - 18:15
Sounds awesome to me too.

Although my team would be quite shit compared to yours. So probably don't count on me. :)
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng antboy18 >> saturday march 17 - 19:17

... who on earth is Alex? :p

It's a bit of shame that these games aren't being played at the same time, as knowing the result of your game definitely gives me a massive advantage when it comes to choosing tactics...

You've scored more goals than me though, so if I lose by 2 or more goals, there's still every chance you'll escape the bottom 3.

Whatever happens... good luck!

eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng antboy18 >> saturday march 17 - 20:39

Sorry Deca... good luck in the play-offs. The match engine did everything it could to try and help you out...

eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
ca Alex Seymour >> sunday march 18 - 05:36

Can't believe I survived this season. Sorry to see you in the bottom 3 Deca but I am sure you will be alright.

Going to have to spend big to stay up, but I have saved for 2 seasons to upgrade the stadium. There is money in the bank and the chairman has given me the vote of confidence, which means the sack next week.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC