League of England season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 41 (89)

eng Stephen >> sunday november 18 - 10:20

Now out of Europe. That’s all of us done and our ranking will take another battering. Somehow we need to get a lot stronger...

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> sunday november 18 - 20:34

Well the ME owed me that one, but it wasn't undeserved on the balance of play.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Dragontao >> monday november 19 - 22:15

So currently 4th place is a close to the 20th place as to 1st. Even 2nd is only 2 points closer to the top than bottom.

We've turned into Scotand.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Stephen >> monday november 19 - 22:20

That’s an outstanding observation. Fantastic.

(I’m helping you by turning into Brendan Rogers. I would post more, but a lad has come round to paint a massive portrait of me for my home.)

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca denisgrad >> tuesday november 20 - 00:12

If I will finish 2nd I will just pretend that I won the title. Stephen's team is too OP for the league.

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
eng Cloughie >> thursday november 22 - 21:35, Edited thursday november 22 - 21:36
  • Not been here for a while...

so mr Clough how do you think the season has gone so far?

”Look ‘ere young man, I’ve told that young man in goal if he concedes anymore I’ll be shipping him off to the blind institute!”

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Lee >> friday november 23 - 16:06

You gave the pep talk at the right time - nice clean sheet aginst my boys today.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Lee >> sunday november 25 - 13:47

Another loss to the Toon Army - this must be a fantasy game! laughing

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> sunday november 25 - 16:18

Lol Lee. Imagine having all the teams in the world to choose from and picking that lot...

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> sunday november 25 - 16:34

Breaking news from Stamford Bridge: As the final whistle blew on a turgid 0-0 between Chelsea and the Hoodies, a lone figure punched the air, ran down the terracing, vaulted the hoardings and embraced Cloughie on a tactical defensive masterclass. No one is quite sure who this figure was, but the result confirms Seaburn Beach as champions.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca denisgrad >> sunday november 25 - 18:34

Congratulations Stephen! You were unstoppable this season. And I was your main contender? HAHAHAHA please Im trying to fight for top 4 here, the title is the least of my worries.

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
eng Lee >> sunday november 25 - 19:47

Congratulations Stephen - a masterful season!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Dragontao >> sunday november 25 - 21:39

Congratulations Stephen.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
jp Natsumi >> tuesday november 27 - 00:42

cograts Stephen, but don't stop just yet, you've 6 more games to go to get the full season undefeated in league, not sure if that's been done before but would be a achievement played 38 lost ZERO,also never know you might even have a outsiders chance of picking up the goldern boot or top assists taking it away from my boys.. 3 seasons in a row if we hold onto that one not nearly same level of achivement as winning the league, but hey us small fry's need to hold on to whatever we can get.

jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
eng Cloughie >> thursday november 29 - 22:32

Nice one Stephen! Deserve it. One day I’ll be up there (he says in hope). :smiley:

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies