League of England season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 39 (114)

ca denisgrad >> monday august 20 - 20:49

I qualified for Europa League. I dont believe it.

https://i.giphy.com/media/whtg2NnozagM0/giphy.webp

ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
eng Stephen >> monday august 20 - 21:10

Well, congratulations! Now go and make it count. In fact we need everyone in Europe next season to make it count. That means everyone getting at least to the group stage. We need very coefficient point we can get. That includes you, Natsumi. You may be a European virgin, but no excuses!

Well done to Deca on escaping the relegation playoffs with a remarkable win. Hopefully you can push on from here.

I cannot believe the Juggers are in the bottom three, though. They were sixth or something last season. Unbelievable.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng antboy18 >> monday august 20 - 21:14

Highest ever league finish for Cambridge makes me a happy manager - the only way is down next season!

eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02
eng Dragontao >> monday august 20 - 21:59

Well, highlight of my season has to be taking 4 points off the champions and beating them in the cup, losing to the eventual winners.

The rest of the season was the usual forgettable dross though.

Deja vu at the top, congrats to Liverpool (again) and to Stephen on winning the cup with Seaburn.

Well done to Deca on completing the great escape with a final day victory.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Deca >> monday august 20 - 23:13

Thanks guys. I was already planning for the play offs but managed to come from 2 1 down to beat natsumi with a late flurry and a bit of luck with the own goal. I beat natsumi on the final day last season to stay up too.

Now need a strategy to keep me up next season, or will change my team name to Houdini Villains.

Good luck to all in the play offs and in Europe next season, and we'll done to the champions Liverpool, the gap is closing at the top.

Regards

Deca

eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
ro Andrei >> tuesday august 21 - 03:08
First undefeated season since I am playing Rocking Soccer.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> tuesday august 21 - 18:36

The Faeroes? My goodness me. 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> tuesday august 21 - 20:22

Fairies?

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Stephen >> tuesday august 21 - 21:33

I think he must have been irritated by the frustrated ramblings of you, Dragontao. So, he went to a league where the cool, calm, collected figure of Yid manages wink

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach