League of England season 59 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Matchday 6 (7)

eng Cloughie >> thursday september 10 - 12:56
First clean sheet for the Hoodies! it was rumored the strikers had been taking the mick out of O'Conner the Hoodies keep saying 'I've got as many clean sheets as you'. And it looks like the keeper responded to the taunts.

Not only did the Hoodies have a fine defensive display but they also managed to put 5 past the opposition keeper. All three strikers getting on the score sheet in just 9min.

Goal of the season contender Caiciado scored a thunderbolt of a free kick from 40yards reminiscent of Roberto Carlos!

Robbing Hoodies 5 Collie club 0
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> thursday september 10 - 13:58
What the heck how did I lose?
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng Cloughie >> thursday september 10 - 18:02, Edited thursday september 10 - 18:03
Ouch 24 shots to 7! Interesting formation by Deca 3 at the back all central, I like it.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Sir Farad >> thursday september 10 - 18:17
Cloughie can finish top 5th this season,
But is not easy.
eng Sir Farad
Registered2014-01-05
eng Cloughie >> thursday september 10 - 18:40
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Hopefully I can make it through the playoff and see you in league one. But I don't want a year like 'we are carnivores' is having.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Deca >> friday september 11 - 06:34
What the heck how did i win? :-)
eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Bolly >> friday september 11 - 07:05
3 defeats in a row, sees stoke town in the relegation zone, with little in the team that can be changed to try and turn things around.

its going to be a long hard season
eng Bolly
User
Registered2013-10-25