League of England season 71 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 12 (12)

za Mister Buckley >> monday september 1 - 09:41
Ooh its finally here the new season with new challenges and beginnings alike. As the rookie in here things will be tough on me with all the competition in this league.... But if I can be 12th or maybe even 10th I'll be more than happy
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
za Mister Buckley >> friday september 5 - 04:42
So I had the worst possible start going 1-0 down at home to ferndown. I'll come back harder in the next one that's for sure
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
my Kesvick >> friday september 5 - 11:08
No Yukiko = not fun.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
za Mister Buckley >> monday september 8 - 06:23
A draw at home, not the best match but not the worst either
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> monday september 8 - 23:11
Good start for the new boys Robin Hoodies, 3 out of 3. How long will it last?
Looking at the rest of the teams it doesn't look easy, but with the quality and depth I think my boys should be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

As long as I finish above leave my arcalona, bolt on wonder bras and tranby park I'll be happy!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> thursday september 11 - 13:59
Weird game today, 2nd loss of the season.... But I'm still optimistic.
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> thursday september 11 - 18:07
strange game for the whole league i lost my first so did second those at the bottom seem to pick up points. one for the bookies!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> saturday september 13 - 09:30
My first 3 goal haul of the season, what a game... And 2nd straight win let's hope more is on its way.
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> thursday september 18 - 10:44
Good game Watford, both our teams looked very tired out there.. survived the cup run with three wins within 24 hours, I hope its going to be a busy season for the army. Been a mid table team for far to long its time, we push for promotion, Top 3 After 12 games, a few freak results but otherwise looking like a solid outfit:)
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
za Mister Buckley >> sunday september 21 - 07:04
Well today started well 1-0 at home, still got a youth cup match and a cup match let's hope its three out of three for the hornets today
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> monday september 22 - 22:06
looking at the league I think 'Bolt On Wonderbras' win was an important one
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> tuesday september 23 - 21:22
We're nearly at the half way point and the top 4 spots are sperated by 2 points it's going to be a very interesting second half as there are teams mid table that could be up challenging as well
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies