League of England season 71 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Robbin Hoodies V's Tranby park (5)

eng Cloughie >> monday september 29 - 17:57
With 13 points seperating the two sides there looks to be a gulf between the two teams however football is a strange game. With the two leaders coming back after suspension they will be looking to show their worth

Earlier this season Tranby Park only just managed a draw with the Hoodies dominating long periods of the game, however looking at current form it won't be so easy for the hoodies.

Expect a full stadium, an action packed game and don't be suprised if we see some tempers flairing!

You can see all the action at 12.26 live on sky sports and sky sports extra - on tv online and on your mobile.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> tuesday september 30 - 11:47
After 3, season defining games for the Hoodies the mood around the club has changed from the usual positive & upbeat way of life in Nottingham to something closer to the misery and despair usually associated at the other end of the A52 (now known as Brian Clough way) in the grubby little town of Derby!

The gaffer will have to work his magic to get the lads believing in themselves again, and as he said on sky sports news earlier today " I am dissapointed with the fans we should have had a full stadium making our home ground a fortress but instead we could hear the Tranby fans in good mood for, although be it only when they were winning".

This is the Hoodies fourth defeat in the last ten games winning only 2 and drawing the other 4. Do you think they can turn their fortunes around and finish in the playoff places vote by text or online at www.forest4promotion.com
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> tuesday september 30 - 13:16
It will be good going by them as they were promoted with me. consecutive promotions you can't complain.

I believe have the infrastructure and youth two mount a serious challenge next season.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies