League of England season 71 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

promotion (3)

za Mister Buckley >> wednesday october 1 - 08:38
So I see guys pushing hard to go up,and that's good and all but.... Are you gonna stay up with the kind of squads I see here? Barely...so what is the plans for the guy who does go up?

Tranby is a team not far from peaking, last season he was runner up to me. And went on to build even stronger. I'm not so brave,if I'm going to league one I want atleast another stadium upgrade and my TC maxed out, a YC 8 or 9 to then I'll go up and stay their.... But I'm not going up to come back down
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> wednesday october 1 - 09:39
I have spoken with Bolt On Wonderbras and he echoes that thinking. Me on the other hand am happy to chance my arm for a bit of glory!

Only kidding I am annoyed that i did not use my 4mil to increse my satdium the transfer market (spending in) is like crack I can't get enough!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
us Matty >> wednesday october 1 - 13:55
Thankfully, I am not in a position to worry about that. But I certainly see your perspective as valuable… the drop off from top teams to next tier is really steep at the moment, and the demands of competition and the demands of infrastructure are often at loggerheads. It may well be that Ferndown heads to div three one more time next season, which might just give us the opportunity to spend a season solely on building projects and younger prospects. Hopefully it won't come to that, but I'm certainly prepared for the fall should it come.
us Matty
Registered2013-05-20