League of England season 71 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Round 26 (8)

eng Cloughie >> friday october 3 - 08:31
Robbin Hoodies take on Harlow United (who the FA are investing in line with their fit and proper persons rule, as the club has changed hands in dubious circumstances).

The Hoodies will be looking to turn their season around, after an appalling run of results which has seen them drop from 1st to 9th!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> friday october 3 - 14:52
Well the new 3 man defence didn't fair to well! 4-1 defeat for the Hoodies

The chairman has issued a statement saying Cloughie has the full support of the club and his job security is not an issue.... We all know what that means!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
jp Natsumi >> friday october 3 - 17:47
((just wasted to say, was amusing reading your posts.. keep up good work ))
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> friday october 3 - 18:51, Edited friday october 3 - 18:52
After A disappointing 1-1 draw, many fans voiced there discontent towards Natsumi and her strategy, Questioning her negative approach to the match and her decision to substitute goalkeeper Hyde at half time who was having a good game. The defiant and Emotional Manager Miss Natsumi Miyamoto had these words after the match

Interviewer: After back to back defeats, a draw today away from home against tough opposition, the fans started getting on your back, how do you see the match, was it a case of 1 point gained or 2 points lost?

'Truth is we were unlucky today we switched of and conceded at the dying moments of the match. We had a game plan and it was working well, and a lapse of concentration cost us the points today. The fans have been unhappy and understandably we've not been good enough lately, and today was another disappointment we should of won today.'

Interviewer : What about your decision to substitute Hyde at half time, do you think that influenced the match?

'The Fans were unhappy with that decision I understand, but I had spoken to Hyde before the match fitness levels have not been at a required standard, he has not been playing first team football prior to coming to us, and needs time to become match fit. Both the goalkeepers and the defense were aware about this substitution before the match and Bart Clapgut is a experienced goalie. and made some key saves in the second half. I do not feel my decision cost us the three points we were just unlucky tonight'

Interviewer : The next match is at home to Bradford, who's been on a good run of form, how important is it to get back to winning ways in front of the home crowd?

'The Fans are getting restless and I've seen one or two banners that have been rather unpleasant to read, but what everyone must remember is our first press conference of the season, the broad and I agreed we needed a younger more exciting squad, and my objectives were clear that this year will be about rebuilding. we have plenty of exciting new faces within the squad who I feel given time will jell with our current team and make us a formidable force once more. As far as I'm aware I have the full support of the broad, and the support of the majority of the fans, we will of course try and finish the season strongly but we not at the stage where the next match makes or breaks us in any way. We'd like a win, and to get back to winning way but like today's game there are a lot of positives from these disappointing results and I'm confident we'll turn our form around'
jp Natsumi
Registered2013-08-08
br Fulgore >> friday october 3 - 22:40
@Cloughie
Robbin Hoodies take on Harlow United (who the FA are investing in line with their fit and proper persons rule, as the club has changed hands in dubious circumstances).

2nd English League it's no more a challenge to me, so i'm resigned that team.
br Fulgore
Registered2013-11-21
eng Cloughie >> saturday october 4 - 11:27
@Fulgore
How did you get the job? I don't understand the process, I can see you have been at other clubs when you resigned/got fired from your last team, how or what was the process for you to take over a team that was in 2nd place in league two?

Seems very strange to me.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> saturday october 4 - 11:28
Natsumi good to see peops joining in with the match reports/ banter you and Matty (Ferndown) have took the reporting to a new level, QUALITY!
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
br Fulgore >> tuesday october 7 - 02:10
@Cloughie

After I read the case of Yukiko on forum, just saw this team without coach and decided to train him.
br Fulgore
Registered2013-11-21