League of Finland season 43

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Kausi XII (11)

fi HerkkoKananpoika >> wednesday february 10 - 14:48, Edited wednesday february 10 - 14:48
Kevät tulee, ja vanhat lumet sulavat pois saastaisena loskana paljastaen vehreämpiä niittyjä RS:n nurmikentillä.

Kanapekka pääsi Eurooppaliigan finaaliin ja heti seuraavana kautena puolivälieriin. Takki oli aivan tyhjä ja liigassa jäi aikaa hiirien hyppiä pöydille. Mitäs ihmettä, uusi mestari?! Vilpittömimmät onnittelut taktiikoiden pumppailuista ja kannun kohottelusta! ;D Ei vaan, uusia juttuja ei ole tässä tiimissä keksitty vähään aikaan ja pelaajamarkkinoillakaan ei ole aktivoiduttu. Tätä sä tietää.

Lagerpoolikin on tuplamestari cupissa! Kanapekan pöhöttyneet johtokunnan jäsenet saanevatkin maistaa omaa lääkettään.

Kertokaas muutkin mietteitä.
fi HerkkoKananpoika
Registered2013-08-19
fi SilverFace >> tuesday february 16 - 18:07
Mitäs täsä, mitään palkintoja ei ole hetkeen tullut ja tuskin tuleekaan kun tällä linjalla jatkan että vanhat pelaajat myyntiin ja junnuja tilalle. Tavoitteena ei enempää eikä vähempää kuin säilyminen :D
fi SilverFace
User
Registered2013-03-26
it Emanuele >> friday february 19 - 19:08
which of you wants to change teams with mine? are looking for new reasons, here are the requirements:
1) the team should be at a similar level to my 
2) the team must have at least the YC and the level sports center 9 
3) Popularity least 1 million 
4) is preferred originating from a European championship.
P.S do not know if it is allowed to write here if not, I will proceed to delete the post.
it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
ua Zalktis >> saturday february 20 - 11:01, Edited saturday february 20 - 11:02
Hello!

First round is almost complete, and it looks a little bit surprise. Did not expected 2nd place at this moment. Kuusysi will try to end season it top of table. Not ready to be champions yet, but will be happy with at least second place.

Too bad to see a little bit weak start in Continental leagues. Hope it will be better next season.
Big Thanks to Team Kanapekka for raising league rating so high, and managing to get one more place in continent next season.

Hoping to start building next level of stadium later this season, so more of our fans can enjoy good footbal.

Good luck everyone!
ua Zalktis
User
Registered2014-07-13
fi FC Kuusysi
fi HerkkoKananpoika >> saturday february 20 - 20:38
Hi, nice to see you here in the forum! I really did not expect meeting new managers here because too often they just have a little visit in our league and then they keep going elsewhere :) let's see how this season will turn out. Best of luck to you too!
fi HerkkoKananpoika
Registered2013-08-19
ua Zalktis >> saturday march 5 - 21:27
Hello all!

2/3 of season have been played. Still at 2nd place. It is clear now, that FC Kuusysi are not strong enough to fight for first place, but are strong enough to keep that 2nd place. Well, it will give a spot in Champion league next season (and if lost in first phase, then European league playoff's, if I remember right), so it's a good season already.

In the cup we have got the Final. It's a big suprise, as we expetected that quarter final game against Heikin Enkelit on away ground will be the last game for us in cup. However - this can be the first title for FC Kuusysi and we are happy for that. It will hard Final match, as it will be played on away stadium not as neutral match, but that's ok. We will try to play a good match.

We are happy to announce that a 9. level stadium building works have been started. But still long time to complete this building.

Good luck everyone! It looks that we know Champion already, but still it's a very interesesting season.
ua Zalktis
User
Registered2014-07-13
fi FC Kuusysi
fi Ozzi >> sunday march 6 - 18:43
Hi/moro,

I just noticed that there are some writings about this season. And maybe I can say something about my team (eurobilltracker). Last two season I have tried to reach league level 1 and finally I am here. Now I only try to avoid relegation because I just sold two of my key players because I needed money to start stadium upgrade to level 8.

And what else. Yes that's true what you can see my roster, I really like play football with young players. I managed to reach training level 10 earlier this season and after Stadium upgrade I need to get young school level up as soon as possible. Maybe after two or three season I will try to better result but now I am very happy each point what I got.

Ja sama pähkinänkuoressa niille joille ei toi rallienglantini auennut. Eli kiva nähdä että täällä foorumilla eloa, en ollut huomannutkaan että täällä oli topic auki kaudesta. Eli oma joukkueeni nousi tälle ykköstasolle vihdoin parin kauden läheltä piti tilanteiden jälkeen. Häntäpään jengejä ollaan ja nuorissa on tulevaisuus asenteella pelaillaan mutta koitetaan kuitenkin taistella sitä vastaan ettei ihan pisteautomaatti oltaisiin. Muutama seuraava kausi menee kumminkin vielä matalammalla profiililla kun nyt on stadioni laajenemassa ja sen jälkeen pitäisi saada junnukoulu myös ylöspäin kiireellä ja nämä rakennusprojektit yleensä vaatii sen muutaman avauskokoonpanon pelaajan myyntiä ja sehän näkyy aina tuloksissa.

Hyviä vääntöjä / Good luck :)
fi Ozzi
User
Registered2014-05-02
fi EuroBillTracker
ua Zalktis >> friday march 18 - 09:14
Congratulations Team Kanapekka on making another Champion title and Espoon Eskot for winning Cup!

This was very nice season for FC Kuusysi as we will finish season in 2nd place, and Cup run was good, too, as we made the Finals. Did not expected that good season, but are happy that it all hapened.

Managed to make enough 80% sells at our stadium and find enough money in our bank account to start upgrading our stadium to 70'000 seats.

A little sad to see, that next season will be only 4 Continental spots for Finland. However, we should try to raise our rating enough, that in future we have that 5th place there. Next season is good for that, as we need to defend only 2.625 rating points.

Good luck everyone!
ua Zalktis
User
Registered2014-07-13
fi FC Kuusysi
cn emblem >> saturday march 19 - 17:02, Edited saturday march 19 - 17:04
rakkaat ystävät.

onnittelut joukkue kanapekka tehdä toinen mestari nimi ja espoon eskot voittaa pokaali!minä olen johtaja, arsenal ™.olen ollut täällä kaksi vuotta.

valitettavasti en saanut lippua euroopan liigan. mutta minä jatkan taistelemista, ensi kaudella.

siirto ikkuna alkaa heti, onnea kaikille!
===========================================================================

Dear friends:

Congratulations Team Kanapekka on making another Champion title and Espoon Eskot for winning Cup!I'm the manager of Arsenal ™. I have been here for two years.

Alas,I didn't get the tickets for the European League.But I'll keep fighting next season.

The transfer window starts at once,good luck everyone!

ehkä minun suomen on paha, tämä on googlen vika.:)
Maybe my Finnish is so bad, it's Google's fault.:)

kiinalainen ystävä
Your chinese friend——Emblem(Maowen Wu)ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
cn emblem
User
Registered2013-10-16
fi SilverFace >> sunday march 20 - 14:02
Yeah, if you use google translator, finnish is pretty bad :D But nice to see someone writing here.
fi SilverFace
User
Registered2013-03-26
ua Zalktis >> sunday march 20 - 21:31
That's why I prefer writing in english.
Wanted to learn finnish some years ago, but understand that don't have enough time.

However, google still helps understand whats written in finnish, so it's not that bad.

Hope there will be more posts from more managers. Nice to see that people comunicate and discuss.
ua Zalktis
User
Registered2014-07-13
fi FC Kuusysi