League of Gibraltar season 60

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Gibraltar Season 11 (9)

it Calpe >> thursday july 17 - 16:28
Hi guys, what do you think about using this topic to discusss our Championship and Cups?
it Calpe
User
Registered2013-11-02
fr Bardanka >> thursday july 17 - 17:15
yo no hablo inglés!!soy un equipo español en gibraltar!jejej
fr Bardanka
User
Registered2013-04-05
fr Deportivo de Annemasse
ki The Red Earth >> friday july 18 - 00:54
I think Silver-Bullet will be champion, anybody agree with it?
ki The Red Earth
User
Registered2013-10-22
ki The Red Earth
it Calpe >> friday july 18 - 08:23
That Espadinha is a very stong forward... damn!!!

@dcahu yo soy italiano, hablo un pochito espanol XD
habla espanol si tu quieres, yo puede traducir XD
it Calpe
User
Registered2013-11-02
fr Bardanka >> friday july 18 - 16:42
nosotros,esperemos no bajar pero dificil lo tenemos ! queremos subir el campo y mejorar todo,para mas tarde,ser competitivo!!
fr Bardanka
User
Registered2013-04-05
fr Deportivo de Annemasse
it Calpe >> friday july 18 - 23:14
{dcahu
nosotros,esperemos no bajar pero dificil lo tenemos ! queremos subir el campo y mejorar todo,para mas tarde,ser competitivo!!}

"dcahu
we hope not to be relegated, but it's hard! we want to gain positions by field and upgrade everything, in order to, later, be competitive!!"

XD
it Calpe
User
Registered2013-11-02
ki The Red Earth >> monday july 28 - 05:19
@Deportivo, u should play more aggressive matches against Silver-Bullet and ASN,it's hard to image they have lead and will be lead Gibraltar for four or more seasons when other players lack of nerve!
ki The Red Earth
User
Registered2013-10-22
ki The Red Earth
it Calpe >> friday august 15 - 17:38
Sorry, I don't even understand why my team sucks this way... I have a much stronger team than other seasons, but something is wrong....
it Calpe
User
Registered2013-11-02
jp RICKY >> wednesday september 17 - 05:45
Hey,Guys!
When I see this topic,my interest suddenly is attracted. It has to say that competition of our series is very stronger than any European ones. "No Zuo, no die" is very exact to describe it. If you dont want one champion, you will have a relax psychologic attitude to face every season, on the contrary, you will be nervous and put more energy and effort in this game and every match to attain good score, all what depends on you. I have been finding one series in this game which no more competition and pressure to play, maybe after several seaons you wont see me.

Buona fortuna!
jp RICKY
Registered2013-11-01