League of Israel season 43

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

עונה 23 (64)

kn Nehemiah >> wednesday may 11 - 04:28, Edited wednesday may 11 - 04:42
My summary of the season. This season I was concentrating mainly on the Champion's League and was not as worried about the league results. Two matches in the league would have had different results otherwise but decided to sub my secondary players instead in order to give me more chance and eventually brought me the Champion's League trophy. My cup semi-final seems to be a good indication of the season, losing to Haifa at his home-ground in a tough battle, which the season has been. Currently re-training some of my players to be more competitive to my club world cup rivals and gain advantage in order to hopefully take out the club world cup as well.
kn Nehemiah
Registered2013-04-14
il matanb >> wednesday may 11 - 12:10
ברכות להפועל חיפה על האליפות המפתיעה
ברכות לתל אביב על הגביע
וכמובן לנחמיה על ליגת האלופות

עונה מטורפת היתה לנו פה
אני אישית בעונה די בינונית
מצד אחד לא דגדגתי קבוצות שהיו קבוצות אליי פעם כמו שמעיה וסתיו, מצד שני - 4 נקודות מול הפועל ת"א זה לא הולך ברגל
שיתוף הצעירים זכה למכה רצינית לאור החוק החדש אבל אני מניח שבעתיד אני אשתפר גם בגזרה הזאת
il matanb
Registered2014-08-08
il Shalev Shushy >> wednesday may 11 - 13:46
היה טוב וטוב שהיה.
מקווה להגיע לליגה שוב כשאני יותר מוכן אליה
il Shalev Shushy
Registered2015-02-24
il urico >> thursday may 12 - 09:30
Ignoring the fact that i got 120 Goals and won only one time it was a very successful year! much better then i expected (thanx to my GK that just had enough at some point), yet the team will need few years in the 2nd league to get into the competitive level in this league both in facilities and players
Congratulations for the new champions!!
il urico
User
Registered2015-12-29