League of India season 49

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 64 (27)

in dwapar >> tuesday february 15 - 14:10

Congrates to Eckhart for become for 20 star team.

in dwapar
Starter
Registered2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
be Eckhart >> saturday february 26 - 08:51

Sadly we couldnt continue our continental campaign, a strong hong kong team managed to stop us with a very defensive tactic. Interesting concept he had.

In the transfer period we had to say goodbye to Pavan. A bid of 117m was enough for me to let him go. The club needed the money so the team gave him a hug and good wishes for his carreer in England.

In the youthcup we lost against Mohun Bagan, my tactic was a bit to confident so i learned from that. The cup on the other hand is back in our hands for another season. 

Now i need to focus on the competition.

The youth facilitie spawned me 2 awesome players:

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-2490359

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-2488645

The future midfield for the team is safe!

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> thursday march 3 - 05:10

Better luck next season Eckhart. 

What did you sacrifice to ARIES to get 2team player midfielders :)

in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> friday march 4 - 07:12

no idea :p but i'll take it! ^^

Now i need to hope that the next players are strikers or a GK

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> thursday march 10 - 04:26

Congratulations Eckhart on another triple!

Congrats Arko on winning the youth cup

Good luck Arko and Art of Bar for the final round. The second place battle has gone down to wire

in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
in Arko >> thursday march 10 - 07:34

Not really excited about finishing 2nd...

Finishing 3rd has more incentive than 2nd tbh...

in Arko
User
Registered2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
be Bartje_vM >> saturday march 12 - 20:09

Hello guys,

My first season back in the 1st league of India has been a hard one, but that was expected. I didn't have the players to compete for higher players and I didn't have the possibility in lining-up own trained youth players, otherwise I would go down to 2nd for sure.

I ended up in my place in the end. I had some lucky draws, some unlucky losses too. Since I still have the starter bonus the main focus is on upscaling facilities and that will remain the case.

There is a large gap to bridge between the 6 best teams and on top of that the competition below will be harder with two active managers from division 2 coming up (I hope they both survive the playoffs) and with Mr. Arpit who will make Thundering Pune stronger again (upscaling their stadium from 9->10).

I have a small budget and I would want 3 reinforcements: a good striker, midfielder and better goalie. I will sell some older youth rubbish :-)

Congratulations with the title and cup, Eckhart and also good job from Mohun Bagan and Goal Diggers. They were also able to create a large gap between them and the other strong sides Bengaluru, Inazuma and Nagercoil.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in Arko >> sunday march 13 - 05:13

Good luck Bartje...

in Arko
User
Registered2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
in Keju >> sunday march 13 - 06:58

congrats to ekhart for another great season.

We barely scrapped past to 4th positon this season with our aging squad,unfortunately we will not be able to sign players soon because our squad is full. I hope to sell 15-20 players at least and send a couple on loan and hopefully start to reguvinate our squad. Money is not a problem as we havent bought much in the past few season. Exciting times coming!

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
be Eckhart >> sunday march 13 - 08:37

I am happy to see all active managers managed to stay into div one. Lets hope the two active ones from 2nd div can promote aswell so we got a full active division :)

Plans for coming season are to sell 3-4 base players to rejuvinate here aswell. Also a good chance to increase my money reserve since high wages and building costs are digging in the reserves. Lets hope the lost quality will be compensated at the end of the season with the younger guys

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Keju >> monday march 14 - 14:02

yes the active managers make the game a lot more fun to play (not to mention that each of our stadium revenue has gone up compared to last season).

Next season it looks like the top3 will remain the same as everyones squad looks solid up there. Ulhasnagar looks like the runaway winners with the best facilities and players.Gonna be really hard for an upset as they dont have to save money and comprimise on their squad anytime soon

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
in dwapar >> monday march 14 - 14:44

This season is fine for me as I finished at 7.I am upgrading my Training to level 10 .I hope in this season I will improve my goal difference .

in dwapar
Starter
Registered2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali