League of India season 49

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 70 (30)

in Amal >> sunday january 1 - 18:46, Edited sunday january 1 - 18:46

That's  three consecutive poor transfer windows for us. And that has shown in the results this season. On the plus side, that has meant a bit more money to earn interest on= small victories :-) Happy new year everyone!

in Amal
User
Registered2021-12-25
in Mariners
be Bartje_vM >> tuesday january 3 - 18:19

@Amal: nice victory you got there over Bengaluru! Tight competition at the bottom of the league, but also for the last continental spot. Btw, the clubs in 2nd league don't seem to be that active...

Quite steady season here, stadium upgrade to 9 finally in construction.

Happy season to all of you!

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in tAmi!_an >> sunday january 8 - 06:24

next transfer window ill be offloading around 10 players to bank .... should i save up money for football academy upgrade or use it to buy star players?

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
be Eckhart >> sunday january 8 - 09:19

@tamilan:

Well, i would always advise to first get enough money on the bank so you can get the max office interest bonus. Than the choice is up to you. Or you go for your own talents (but know that your facilities can't be super high because the monthly costs are quite steep) or you can just invest in training facilities (bring them a bit higher like to level 15 or maybe even 16) but you need to invest your money into buy own youth star players. Or you can also just go for traaning academy 14 and have more financial space to buy top players.

Quite some roads you can choose i would say. But the facilities i have now, are financially the max without spending too much time into transfering players. If you go higher, you have to fight against bankrupcy I think.

If you are doubting: In all scenario's i would say, go for training academy 12 because that seems most safe.

Also: A tactic that i haven't noted to often but if you just keep your TA and YA at 11 and purely invest money in top players (like really top). Might also be interesting BUT I do not know if you players will be able to stay at a high level for long since they are most likely around 28 years and the skills start to drop if your TA isnt high enough.

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> friday january 13 - 07:41, Edited friday january 13 - 07:43

cOngrats Baahubali on the win! I will be in league 2 next season . The incoming loan was injured so many times that he might not get 20 matches. I will make my old players staff or maybe I should sell

in Amal
User
Registered2021-12-25
in Mariners
in dwapar >> friday january 13 - 10:10

Don't worry Amal bro ,you will come back stronger .

in dwapar
Starter
Registered2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
be Eckhart >> saturday january 14 - 08:59

True, second division can be a good opportunity to launch some younger talents and throw awayt he oldies.

coming transferseason, i am going to let Gaekwad go and launch Ferral in the A team. Need younger blood on board ;)

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
be Bartje_vM >> saturday january 14 - 13:26

@Amal: I had the same thing with a loaned defender last season. After posting it here he was healed by it's owner. I think it was Nagercoil? The thing is: when you see after a couple of days that the injury doesn't revolver, I would now dare to contact the owner's club to kindly ask whether it is possible to heal him. After all: it is in his advantage too. The thing is that they don't see it very fast when a loanie got injured...

Very happy with my season. 7th is the maximum I could hope for. It will be 7th or 8th. Hopen to win against Baahubali aswell, but got one key player suspended so changed my formation.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in dwapar >> saturday january 14 - 18:48

Unexpected lucky draw with  FC Farīdābād #2

in dwapar
Starter
Registered2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in tAmi!_an >> monday january 16 - 03:46

Today is the decider match for #3 position in league 

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
be Eckhart >> monday january 16 - 14:35

Congrats tamilan! 

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> tuesday january 17 - 03:13, Edited tuesday january 17 - 03:16

Congratulations Tamilan!!

AmalD, just try and win every match without getting older players and you will come back better next season.

Congratulations Eckhart on the double!!

It's interesting, we did not do as well internationally this season.. Hopefully with all those purchases Indian teams made we do better next season 

in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
in tAmi!_an >> saturday january 21 - 03:21

Finally finished 3rd after a tough fight till last day ... Thank you guys for making our league more competitive and fun :)

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
in dwapar >> saturday january 21 - 08:53

It is great to see every team able to win atleast 2 matches in league.

in dwapar
Starter
Registered2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in Amal >> sunday january 22 - 22:02, Edited sunday january 22 - 22:04

Hi guys is it possible to defend with just 2 defenders , a DM and a good keeper against bots? Or does the match engine penalize it as a bad defensive formation

in Amal
User
Registered2021-12-25
in Mariners