League of India season 49

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 57: forecasts, facts, opinions... (33)

be Eckhart >> monday march 15 - 09:42

Welcome back! ;)

Try to invest as much as possible in that stadion to get it back up and running

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in tAmi!_an >> monday march 15 - 15:51

Ya ... Im selling some to my players for that but ... No one seems to buy much now adays..... 

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
be Bartje_vM >> thursday march 18 - 03:04

I do tamilan ;-)

The Indian NT keeps on losing, altough we had a decent match against Bhutan. We held the ball quite well, but we are missing some key defenders who couldn't be selected due to play-off obligations. I am talking about Guru Pathan (Galaxy Star) and Anil Sambandam (Békés FC).

We just lost our second game against Macau with the same figures as the first one (5-0). I selected the 4 defenders that were able to play, because I had to cope with two injuries and 1 suspension. So, not much choices to make there. ;-)

Unfortunate Pavan also got injured in that match and altough I had selected Nawasgamy as 'defender' to come in, the engine selected our spare goalie Mourao to drop in as RB. With the injury the substitution of Woodrum coming in didn't go trough, which is a shame. After 45 minutes it was only 1-0 but with this events I knew it was lost.

Luckily two defenders come back quick out of injury, including Pavan.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2