League of India season 50

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Congratulations Viktor (6)

in Arko >> tuesday july 1 - 04:48, Edited thursday july 3 - 03:05
Congrats viktor for winning the Season 10 League & becoming only the 2nd manager to win it(Sri Vatsav won it in last 9 seasons)...
in Arko
User
Registered2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
in viktor >> wednesday july 2 - 00:10, Edited wednesday july 2 - 00:16
Thanks! Now if only we can win the next three u-21 league matches. ;)
More seriously though FC Champs were undone by injuries /losses because of them in the early season.

Arko ground out some closely contested draws this season. Super Kings and Invincible Eagles are on the up. It looks like Jowill is back managing a new team. Wills made it to the QF of the Cup.
My team is a bit older than I like. And I do not have champions league strikers on my team. So it may be worthwhile to consider selling/buying in the offseason. But I don't know if I will be ready to sell any of them. Decisions! decisions!

Depending on the trades every club makes, season 11 will be one to look forward to.
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
in Arko >> wednesday july 2 - 04:43
yes...some of my close matches drawn which could have gone either way...on 2nd leg,my team took lead but atlast lost 2-1 against bombay fc & fc champs...lets hope Mohun Bagan can do something in Asian League... :-)
in Arko
User
Registered2014-03-19
in Mohun Bagan
in Will >> wednesday july 2 - 06:20
Well in am not in the top 6 so will miss the Asian League, Hope others get through the knock out stages, so the Indian teams can gain some Good prospects, Well Victor for becoming the new champion, Sri hope u will come back strong next season and all other managers would go strong next season, waiting for it. all the best friends.....
in Will
User
Registered2013-09-26
in Dr. Arpit >> wednesday july 2 - 10:48
Yeah I it is really great to win all of them
The Youth Cup
The League
The Cup and the
Super Cup.
Terrific achievement.
in Dr. Arpit
User