League of India season 60

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 73 (8)

np rabin >> sunday may 14 - 00:05, Edited sunday may 14 - 00:10

The season has just started and we had a good match . I had started level 10 Stadium construction because I was in level 1.But my popularity is only 24,00,000 fans. Since I dropped to level2, that is enough only to get 55-60k seats sold every match. So  I removed my construction master so that construction takes 43%longer or full time without one construction master bonus. I plan to put him on Construction Master duty again later in  the season. I think that also means I pay half wages  when Construction Master is sitting on the bench doing nothing. Does anyone have any other ideas for reducing cost?

My plan for the season is to promote with 99 points but I think I need to  get better defenders .

Congratulations on winning first Asian qualification match!!

How are you doing? What are your plans for Season 73?

np rabin
User
Registered2021-08-08
in Nepal Police Club
be Eckhart >> tuesday may 16 - 17:26

Auwtch, my first loss in seasons :p Hurts!

Congrats to Goal Diggers ;)

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in Amal >> thursday may 18 - 06:43, Edited thursday may 18 - 06:43

Congratulations Goal Diggers! Lol @ Eckhart

I am trying to get money for training center. There are no plans as such - I am hoping to beat the bot before a human manager takes over the team

in Amal
User
Registered2021-12-25
in Mariners
in viktor >> sunday may 21 - 06:36, Edited sunday may 21 - 06:57

@ rabin I think if you upgrade to level 10 and have 55k attendance per home match, you need just 4 home matches to offset 10 weeks of the increasedmaintenance. Depending on when your construction was finishing and how many home matches you had left , you may have made the right decision.

It looks like India NT might be able to finish 3rd or 2nd in the group and in both cases will need to play knockout in  round 2

in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> sunday may 28 - 15:22, Edited sunday may 28 - 15:24

The mid-seasontransfer window is round the corner and we are almost done with the first round of matches. How are your seasons?

We are happy with how the season has gone so far. We are out of the national cup but the league matches have gone more or less to plan. The cherry on top was getting the first 10.goal league match albeit against K Kings. The level 10 stadium will be ready in week 23, the week before the transfer window opens. Since that will mean more construction expenses, we will be happy to sell a couple of players to supplement the income.

The league standings were really interesting for a minute there till Afanasy Gannibalov  took full advantage of a 10 man Goal Diggers, drew a foul and more importantly converted off the free kick in the 55th minute of Round1Match10 for FC Nagercoil. 

How are your seasons coming along?

in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Eckhart >> friday june 9 - 17:21

Sorry for the less activity. Busy with things!

Continental season was a disaster. NT season was also not as expected.Basically we wanna skip this season and go to the next one :p

be Eckhart
User
Registered2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> friday june 16 - 17:22

I feel the same way @Eckhart. 

One of my favorite activities at the end of the season is to check the top 10 league yellow cards list to find the first player who is not  playing as a midflielder. It looks like this season's honors will go to Saharanpur's E. Gagini

in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Bartje_vM >> thursday june 22 - 12:26

Happy with this season, which went very well for me. Lots of close victories. But the management of the team went to the background for me, because everything goes so slow. I will try to save money for next stadium upgrade, but I also need to get good loan players to fight next season to reclaim a spot in first division.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2