League of Liechtenstein season 49

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 22 (15)

pl RENEgat >> saturday january 30 - 09:38
We start the new season! To league 1 joins a new club with a new manager - FK Crvena Zvezda. The club has a few strong, but the old defenders. Rivalry in the middle of the table is becoming increasingly fierce. In the league it starts running out of space for new clubs. Nevertheless, this season I am going to build a strong enough club to declass all 2 league and promotion to first. I thought a little over a petition to extend our leagues with 12 players instead of 10. If you support this idea, write it in this topic and I ask administrators if they could do it next season.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
bf NUFE >> saturday january 30 - 10:19
I would like to have 2 new clubs in first league. Good idea and good luck for next season.
bf NUFE
User
Registered2013-12-03
pl Katian >> saturday january 30 - 21:16
It's stupid idea. How do you want to play then? There is no chance to play 44 matches!
pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
pl RENEgat >> sunday january 31 - 09:37
We will play 33 matches after 3 each. Depending on the number of clubs in the league matches with them is changing.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl Katian >> sunday january 31 - 13:11
Seriously? This system which you propose is unfair - it has only defects, no advantages. Less matches to gain experience for players, one players will have 17 matches home, another 16 and 2 matches with one opponent home, 1 match away. It's pointless. This league is weak and extending it to 12 teams will not make it stronger. Probably the effect will be reversed.

By the way current system is in this country from 20 seasons. If you don't like it just change a league. You can go to Finland - they have something like that.
pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
rs Miki >> saturday february 6 - 10:10
First win in league
rs Miki
Registered2015-08-20
pl Katian >> sunday february 7 - 17:55
Congrats ;)
pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
rs Miki >> sunday february 7 - 20:17
thanks but my priority this season survival in the league ... I'm still very weak
rs Miki
Registered2015-08-20
pl Katian >> monday february 8 - 16:13
eh what a shit. I won first match 8:0 to draw next 0:0 :/ and next season for Downtown is coming... If I will be second again and more than 30 points over next team I will leave this league.
pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
it Emanuele >> friday february 19 - 11:24
which of you wants to change teams with mine? are looking for new reasons, here are the requirements:
1) the team should be at a similar level to my
2) the team must have at least the YC and the level sports center 9
3) Popularity least 1 million
4) is preferred originating from a European championship.
P.S do not know if it is allowed to write here if not, I will proceed to delete the post.
it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl RENEgat >> saturday february 20 - 16:06
So far, all the matches in the league won. I hope that this continues. I want to return to 1 league.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl RENEgat >> wednesday february 24 - 07:28
NUFE and Mile gone
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl Katian >> thursday february 25 - 20:17
We will never build strong league when our managers are going away. It's so sad, because few seasons ago it wasn't league of two, but I can't see a solution of this problem.

Results of Borek are very disappointing :(
pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
pl RENEgat >> wednesday march 2 - 14:30
How did you like the recent changes in the Rocking Soccer on the countries? I like them, especially the party with the biggest stadiums in the country.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl RENEgat >> sunday march 6 - 08:05
The first defeat of the season :(
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01