League of Liechtenstein season 58

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 19 (9)

pl RENEgat >> tuesday september 1 - 08:10
We begin another season! What are your plans for this season? I hope that my juniors show what they are capable in 2 league and I'll place at the top of the table.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl RENEgat >> sunday september 13 - 14:36, Edited tuesday september 15 - 15:04
I can see that it is unlikely to fight for 1st place in 1 league. In contrast, the battle for places in the European Cup promises to be impressive. Places from 2 to 5 are close to each other. In the fight for promotion to 1 league top favorites are Restgeldtief and PF Wölfe Balzers. I'm for it I will try to win U21 Cup with a FC GAZIARZE in the semifinals, which will not be easy. It's nice that they did separate the League U21 and U21 League 2.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl RENEgat >> thursday september 17 - 13:08
Yes! I managed to get to the finals U21 Cup. But I do not think I would win (playing with Biały Legion).
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl RENEgat >> tuesday september 22 - 17:22
If you have some young players for sale is write to me. However, I now have quite a low budget (most of the money spent on the 8 level academy), which amounts to slightly more than 1 million, but I think I will be with you any unwanted players.

By the way, it's time to sum up the first half of the season. FC Downtown leads from high 9-point lead over second Biały Legion. It seems that for 2nd place in the European Cup, they beat up FC Vaduz and Sulechowska Group Race. 5th place confidently strides last year's sensation (at least for me) Triesenberg FC. 6 is a bot FC Schellenberg # 2, and I think there will be, unless FC Vaduz # 6 will show the better side. The maintenance of fight teams that have good juniors or FC GAZIARZE, Arka Gdynia and Kisújszállás SE.Z turn in 2 league Direct promotion will most likely win the Restgeldtief, and in the play-offs for promotion will compete confidently FC Balzers # 4 and PF Wölfe Balzers.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl Katian >> tuesday september 22 - 18:37
It's not a half yet and Downtown has only 6 points lead over me :b

My young players for sell:
Bailat, Jaeger, Bruckner, Szalai, Henschel

And olders: Gande and Ang.
pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
pl RENEgat >> wednesday september 23 - 13:19
Otto Jaeger looks interesting player. Eager to buy it.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl Katian >> wednesday september 23 - 17:32
He is on transfer. Szalai too.
pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
pl RENEgat >> tuesday october 6 - 14:55
It was only one round to the end of the season.

In the league 1 FC Downtown and the White Legion fled definitely FC Vaduz and Sulechowska Group Race. 5th place is still a Triesenberg FC. On the sixth is the new manager StaSZeKYT and his club FC staszek Team (PL). I wish him good luck :). FC Vaduz # 6 in seventh place. At the end of the rate Kisújszállás SE, FC GAZIARZE and Arka Gdynia will beat relegation.

In two league little has changed. Restgeldtief definitely lead and almost certainly will advance to the league 1. The second is the PF Wölfe Balzers. The 3rd place and a chance for advancement fight three clubs: Maklár FC, FC Planken # 2 and Star FC Vaduz. But even as I will win 3rd place, I will not try in the play-offs. I prefer to be still for 3 seasons in 2 league and educate club. Money for transmission are similar in both leagues, so it does not make a difference. The only drawback is that my opponents have few fans, so in many home games in the stands is hardly the fans, making it less earn on tickets :(
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01
pl RENEgat >> thursday october 15 - 14:08
Not much has changed this season. Julezz won again, Katian second and 飞 哥 and Borek99 behind them. With the league falls bot, and will fight to keep the noise. In the league 2 absolute domination NUFE who ensured their place a long time ago. Personally, I am happy with 3rd place in the 2 league, because at the beginning I thought only to maintain. Nevertheless, the team in the 2nd half of the season dokształcił up, so I was able to get on the podium. But I'm not going to try in the play-offs, he will stay in 2 league.
pl RENEgat
Registered2015-01-01