League of Nigeria season 41

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Who will win the league (season 3) (9)

ng 手术刀 >> thursday may 23 - 00:46
What do you think about?
ng 手术刀
User
Registered2013-04-07
ng z >> monday may 27 - 04:05
im noy sure just started playing today gl all
ng z
Registered2013-05-27
ng 手术刀 >> monday may 27 - 06:44
welcome to Nigeria!
ng 手术刀
User
Registered2013-04-07
ua ... >> tuesday june 11 - 18:45
Who will win your league? I'm afraid that question is already answered. Just give a quick look at the current table.

This is an unhappy consequence of the strange rule that allows experienced users to take over an already well developed club free of charge, and take on top of that 3 super players from his old club with him, also free of charge.

In my opinion, this rule is just not fair. You all bear the consequences of this rule.
ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
ng 手术刀 >> sunday june 16 - 02:05
@Errennu I agree with you. just like lanwan come here with 3 oldteam player. but this need your old team has 3 statium and 5 other. this is not easy now. so we just need to make our team more strang and more yong to develop!
ng 手术刀
User
Registered2013-04-07
ua ... >> sunday june 16 - 08:01
Well, I have noticed that there is more opposition in your league, and that it is going to be a very interesting fight for the title.

I expected Lanwan to easily win the league and the African Champions League, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Anyway, I wish you guys and girls all lots of fun this season and all the next ones!

In my own league, I'm unfortunately the only active user anymore, and there's no fun in that...
ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
ng Louis >> sunday june 16 - 13:17
I think ,not me..
ng Louis
User
Registered2013-04-17
ng Classic Floss Rods
ng 手术刀 >> tuesday june 18 - 15:34
@奔跑
Because you just come to Nigeria a few days, I believe that next season, we are on the same starting line.
ng 手术刀
User
Registered2013-04-07
ng Essien James >> saturday december 21 - 18:56
Dis engineer have a good squad he is a serus contenda 4 dy title. I gv it to him but dis is just fotball anytin can apen
ng Essien James
Registered2013-11-08