League of Nigeria season 49

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Managers Discussion (20)

ng PETCEL >> tuesday october 8 - 20:40

Before I touch my Museum again, all other facilities must be at 10

ng PETCEL
User
Registered2016-10-25
magicbox NPL finally won the league preventing kitchee from winning it 5x in a row, it was during this transition period that kitchee become very strong to beat. imagine the goals he has score this season after just 36 games 164 goals and magicbox had just 98 goals in 37 games and won the trophy..
Congratulations to him.

Naija boyz fc was the only team in season 47 that won magicbox NPL. So it means no flawless season for the champions. *Wink*
ng london1 >> tuesday january 28 - 19:12
hi sonic, donfaith, don-x, tonero, old pals, lets do it again., i havent been consistent but I hv come back to build back one of my lovely team I missed.
So this season I will start with free points. But beware i could decide to remain at pl if my staduim increases. Or i relegate if theres need to, for betterment of my team. Season50 wow
ng london1
User
Registered2015-02-13
ng london1 >> tuesday january 28 - 19:23
i have inherited a very bad club in need of good management, previous manager did his best but i think what this team need is beyond just closing its youth system.
I hate coming to this team to find out that the previous manager don't give youth chance, no u21 team, no one to promote,
anyway I hope I can enjoy this challenge, one positive about this team is that it already has 3million fans,
ng london1
User
Registered2015-02-13

gracia, I was wondering the same thing about the manager lack promoting kids or make cash with them.

Any way welcome feel relaxed and enjoy the league.

The cash won't flow now, but you don't have to rush the new facilities. 

Popularity wise the team is ok like you said. Gudluck