League of Nigeria season 58 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

THE BEST FORMATION (8)

ng Holluhmihdey >> saturday november 19 - 17:58
Any idea
ng Holluhmihdey
User
Registered2016-09-19
hk Fc Barcelona♥
ng Sonic >> friday november 25 - 19:09
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-9540973
ng Sonic
User
Registered2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng PETCEL >> saturday october 5 - 23:02

The Big Managers said "5-3-2" is the best formation.

Some mould their own formations by selecting players and placing them on their desired position on the pitch.

For me, I play formations that match the quality of players I have at a particular point in time.It gives me "okay" results.

ng PETCEL
User
Registered2016-10-25
ng ELCHIDI >> monday october 7 - 06:08

Use a formation that matchs your players, I use 4-3-3 and 4-4-2  this season, because I got good attack but bad midfield, 

ng ELCHIDI
User
Registered2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng PETCEL >> monday october 7 - 13:37

Your midfield looks good to me. They look stronger than your defence and attack.  Plus your Loanee

ng PETCEL
User
Registered2016-10-25
ng ELCHIDI >> monday october 7 - 17:39

Patcel no, my loanee isn't good enough, none of my midfielder can play attacking midfielder, my highest assisted player, is playing from the right wing of CM and last season he got only 7 assists, but because of my bad midfield, I turned all concentration to him, and his delivering well.... I have never had possession this any of my match this season, it's just rating that they have, they no dey deliver

ng ELCHIDI
User
Registered2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng PETCEL >> tuesday october 8 - 16:09

Lol, Why will a player have only good ratings and won't deliver. Maybe it's formation,tactics or special attributes penalty.Check well!

ng PETCEL
User
Registered2016-10-25
match rating is always poor in RS till season 47, hoping it change for good.

@hollu 532 is a common formation useful to grind result against tough opponent and because its too good, everyone decided to use it, instead seeing it used against them. So its now popular.
433 another brilliant and working formation but few knows how to use it.

Other formation is usually useful depending on strength of your opponent.
most important aspects is getting to train your players in a right away before choosing the right formation and tactics for them.