League of Nigeria season 70

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Naija boyz Fc -Tv blog. (147)

We play away to league favorite tomorrow kitchee fc.

1. In 6 straight meeting kitchee fc has prevail, winning 5 times and 1 draw.
  2. Last competitive meeting here finish 5-0 win for kitchee fc
  3. Naija Boyz fc won kitchee in pre season 1-0

Last 5 Form

• WDW ---> kitchee fc
  • WWWWW ---> Naija Boyz fc

Youngest player's in African league match.

1st Seun Diarra 15y,17w

2nd Khenti Stino 15y,47w

this youth players will hold a club record today if they both start our African league Q2 second leg. 

yes they made it and we won 4-0, (9-0 agg)

Indeed we lost to kitchee fc 3-0 missing a last minute pk, hopefully we will bounce back in our next match against Sevilla.

We play at home

ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> tuesday september 3 - 08:05, Edited tuesday september 3 - 08:07
5-0 win as expected against sevilla side, diore stole the show with a first half hattrick, that will be his second hattrick of the season, the 30yrs old is in good form. Ebedli and loanee chosane grab one each. The latter scoring his first goal for the club.
Now Naija boyz has time to focus on next game.

meanwhile after last night AL qualifer draw Naija boyz fc face mozambique side chibuto tomorrow before traveling to play permanent legend NPL.

Finally Naija Boyz fc has 200k stadium, so excited.

I have sold all my youth player's to get here, I hope to fucus on building my squad now.

ng PETCEL >> saturday october 5 - 23:15

I remember when Naija Boys Fc was fighting to win the league but Now the team is comfortable with top6 finish.What Changed?

ng PETCEL
User
Registered2016-10-25
@petcel
there comes a time a came close, to catch up with the top managers, I was hoping to win the league, but something changed. The update, new facilities and players wages.
This left me with two options to either forget about building this new facilities and improve only my squad (short term).
or to build the facilities, (long term).
Even if I had choosen the short term my bank balance won't sustain us to have a Great team,
So I opt for the long term, I quickly upgraded my YA to levels 4, while selling every kids that comes through the academy and I made a lot of money with this sales, because the market was moving quite well during that time.
So I spent like $4billion building my facilities and planning for the future now its time I get my squad together.
it was most of my first team players now that was challenging for honor those years,
now all of em are old and need changing but I can't do this directly from the transfer market but rather my youth academy will produce my future first team players that will probably top nigeria league and bring me success.
ng PETCEL >> monday october 7 - 13:17

Goodluck with that. We'll join you soon.

ng PETCEL
User
Registered2016-10-25
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday february 10 - 15:04, Edited monday february 10 - 15:24
hi everyone still active in our league, this is season 50.
nothing much is happening, everyone is content with his position, the only fight is top8, we already know who the winner will be. But soon the league will become too strong again.

Naija boyz season target.
Africa league group stage.
We have been handed a tough opponent in the playoff so I don't think we can progress beyond the playoff, but we won't be giving up now.
Top8 finish
Last season this was archived on last day of the season, it will be much harder this season because my team has declined much more and no new arrival.
cup
No plan.

Season review so far
6 points, 4 goals scored and 12 conceded.
We have become very easy to beat, in fact our opponents can't wait to play against us because the know this is the right time the flog us and break the record we have for them.
Most notably Donfaith just won us and permanent legend thrash us also, ok I will have to say permanent legend is among the strongest team in the league but Naija boyz fc are night mares to them for some time now, the manager would so happy we didn't set a formation.
While donfaith would be happy and confident he flog us, after he lost against elchiedi naviln weed fc.
So lets have fun
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday february 10 - 15:19, Edited monday february 10 - 15:35
up next is against ososo divine
Scouting opposition
Team manager BABA NLA
10 position with 10 points
11 goals scored 15 conceded
Team Stats
Average age : 31year, 49weeks
Average value : 10.40-10.70
Total wage: $ 265 896
Tot. market value: $ 575 079 530

my strikers will have to improve their form in other to break my opponent defense, Naija boyz need a win here so that the can quicky climb up the table,
Naija boyz have scored just 4 times and conceded 12 goals, a hard time for my boyz.

Verdict.
in 17 overall meets Naija boyz has won 16 times and draw 1, that was last season 0-0 draw, and Naija boyz fc has conceded just 2 goals against this opponent that was a 3-2 win in season 42. But at current season, Nothing to separate this two side but a home advantage will be crucial in this one, Naija boyz to win 2-1
well Naija boyz performance was entertaining and joyful to watch, as they come out with a 3-0 win,

Now next two game will be very tough
First against kitchee fc, without much to say we hope not to concede more than 5 goals here.
My opponent has won us 11 straight times, in a competitive matches.
I have some suspended players and also have one eye on next opponent. I will give my youths chance in this game.

Second is against QQQQ From Ghana.
My opponent will rely on there powerful 14.50 rated striker, to put the game to beg and confident his amazing defense and midfielders will shut Naija boyz down,
This is africa league playoff and we are meeting this team for the first time in continental competition, lets hope to cause a shock.
last time we lost bitterly against QQQQ in the AL playoff, a game we thought we are going to equalize due to our dominance and my defender scored an annoying own goal to put us 2-0 down in agg, now can we turn this around in the second leg toDay.

Also kitchee beat us 2-0, a scoreline we expected but we were able to play some of our youth players, but still we hope to bounce back immediately.

We host sonicstar today, a fixture that tends to become very difficult to win this days. Though because of masterclass manager and tactics and also Naija boyz fc revolution time.

FACTS
Naija boyz unbeaten in 5 of last meeting.
Naija boyz have gone 9 straight games without a home defeat against sonicstar.
in 25 home meeting btw this two, there has been only 1 home defeat to sonicstar.
Last two game ended 0-0,
So I also expect low scoreline here and probably a draw too.

Fantastic 2-0 victory against Sonicstar, my boys made me proud, the home record extended and it remains 1lose in 26 games at home against Sonicstar.

Now let's focus against LA Galaxy. A game we will try and play some of our youth player's, because our opponent is too strong for us.

Though we hold a great record against our opponent and there has been under 2.5 goals in our last 11 meetings, so I still expect a low scoring match and a home win because of the home advantage. But I trust that my boys, hopefully I can shock them. 

lol as usual it was a goaless draw against LA Galaxy, a shocker as always and a series of yellow card, referee pardon naija Boyz manager, Don-x after he extend his hands to punch opponent coaching staff, due to unforeseen circumstances.

Well let's enjoy our 1point or the two our opponent lost. And also we now focus on league games since we have been eliminated from both national cup and continental tour.

So up next is against petcel academy

we have never lost to petcel academy at home, contrary to our home record against last home game opponent Sonicstar which defeated us once. Petcel academy has only test draw at this ground 2 time's, this week due to to poor my team has become they might try to break this record, but I still believe my boys are equal to every task, to hopefully my Boyz come out with a win and clean sheets here. Though my main defender is injured, so will be replaced by my youth player.