League of Northern Ireland season 73

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Get up! (10)

lv Maikl >> wednesday april 20 - 20:10

Is anybody in our championship interested to write anything on forum?)

Now i see there're gettin much more managers, maybe somebody need help or just chat?))

lv Maikl
User
Registered2016-07-11
nir FC Latgale
lv Maikl >> wednesday april 20 - 20:12

One thing i wanna ask everyone, please buy tickets on every game in our championship. It makes ourfederation more popular, and every team will get much more money.

lv Maikl
User
Registered2016-07-11
nir FC Latgale
sco Gouryella >> friday april 22 - 10:17

I brought two people to our league,maybe we're just passers-by.Of course, we will try to do something to change our league.

sco Gouryella
User
Registered2021-08-17
sy ♛ Al-Ittihad ⚽ Halab ♛
sco Gouryella >> friday april 22 - 10:21

May I ask,I can't think of what to post in the forum. Do you have any suggestions?

sco Gouryella
User
Registered2021-08-17
lv Maikl >> friday april 22 - 11:15

Pacoland, you can write about your plans in this team. Are you ready to stay long time here, how do you want to improve your team. Sure, next season you will play in division 1, and it will be hard season for your team. You need to be ready for this challenge.

lv Maikl
User
Registered2016-07-11
nir FC Latgale
lv Maikl >> friday april 22 - 11:17

Of course i want to listen ur opinion about national team. We have good, strong team, but in games we are bit unlucky.. what may i change?!

lv Maikl
User
Registered2016-07-11
nir FC Latgale
sco Gouryella >> saturday april 23 - 05:09

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for the national team, mainly because I don't know much about the national team

sco Gouryella
User
Registered2021-08-17
nir magar >> sunday april 24 - 11:40

Good to see some active managers here at last its been lonely here the last few years :joy:

nir magar
Registered2013-08-06
sco Gouryella >> sunday april 24 - 16:11

Ha ha, you are the dominant position in this league. At first, we don't think this league is very strong. Relatively speaking, our ability can be improved slowly through the later stage.Of course, I think the game here is more fair

sco Gouryella
User
Registered2021-08-17
lv Maikl >> friday april 29 - 11:13

This season interesting fight for championship. Same points, -5 goals in goal difference, but 1 easier team opponent... or maybe any of 2 leaders will lose points in last games?!

lv Maikl
User
Registered2016-07-11
nir FC Latgale