League of Norway season 48

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 73 Recap (3)

us deesh >> sunday june 25 - 21:26

And so closes another season,

Many teams reaching high and others falling low. It was another season to remember for Seagulls as they conquered the league again dropping only two points to FORCA who's manager clogh will be excited to see promise from his team after retaining their six place finish from last season. Carten Isle Ranger fans were ecstatic after their team was able to grab second and qualify for the European League alongside longtime top three team Lofoten Geologists.

Yet where there was glory there was also dismay. Sandnes Ulf and Bjornmakt IF both suffered extremely underperforming seasons and despite their investments will both be missing out on European soccer come this next season. Sandnes ULF manager dash was quoted after their last game of the season saying the follwing, "It is extremely tough on the lads, they fight so hard every day. Yes I am dissapointed, but I know we have it in us." Sandnes Ulf fans were definitely angry at their longtime manager but take consolation in the upcoming talent that has been brought in and spirits are high for Season 74.

Beyond the dismay of the mid table there was the relegation area. Moonshowers, now rebranded as FC Mo i Rana have been able to afford a 14th place finish alongside Naughty Nurses who will both find themselves under stress in the relegation playoffs this week. Bryne FK are considering managerial changes after their head coach led them to only a single point throughout the entire season. Players, staff and fans are in outrage and only time will tell if we will see Bryne FK back in the Eliteserien.

In other news the Norwegian soccer leagues continue to grow and thrive, the Norwegian Championship has become competitive and even though most would call our league a farmers league I think we are extremely close to breaking into the top 30 in Europe.

us deesh
User
Registered2021-09-28
cn lsm >> sunday july 23 - 14:32

why not talk about my team sarpsborg?

cn lsm
User
Registered2022-09-14
no Sarpsborg
us deesh >> monday july 24 - 17:33

my bad was trying to get everyone but definitely write the story of your team!

us deesh
User
Registered2021-09-28