League of Scotland season 27

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 5 - League of Scotland (9)

sco Aj >> saturday august 31 - 08:15
Welcome to season 5.
sco Aj
Registered2013-03-26
sco JoniGranate >> saturday august 31 - 20:04
Welcome to this amazing new season! Our teams are getting stronger every season. I hope my team finally win something :P At least the Cup. I bought a nice MI/MC/MD, so I hope to be hard to defeat. The last season I had many draws.

Wich are your expectatios to this tournament? Wich teams are the biggest?

And we can not forgot our NT... We have to invest in Youth Players and qualify to a Cup!

Greetings and Hail Hail!
sco JoniGranate
User
Registered2013-04-01
sco Aj >> thursday september 12 - 15:38
Great start to the season! Not!
sco Aj
Registered2013-03-26
sco CHUKY >> wednesday september 25 - 07:54
Well, my participation in the European league is over ....
The truth is that there are very good teams, and most veterans, and nothing I could do with a young team like mine, which will remain even 2 seasons stats improvement ...
Now, to go back in the league, and now, with my team owner ;b
sco CHUKY
Registered2013-04-13
sco Scotland1983 >> tuesday october 8 - 14:04
this season has been interesting indeed so far and a good sign of scotlands future in europe too with 5 still with a good chance of winning the league after so many games this season i had a interssting season and the end may be interesting too:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
sco JoniGranate >> wednesday october 9 - 17:07
Don't count with me in the title's fight :P My team... when we really neaded to win, whe lost. So, there is only 3 teams with realistic chances.
sco JoniGranate
User
Registered2013-04-01
sco Scotland1983 >> wednesday october 16 - 21:43
well done to the champs you did well this season and all the teams that will go into Europe next season have earned their place in Europe anyway:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
sco CHUKY >> thursday october 17 - 07:42
GOGOGOOGO Scotland ....
Next season we have to win games in Europe to continue to rise in the ranking of countries ....
In just three days the stadium to 14,000 and I hope the next season, with those benefits, making juveniles at 7 and start building a good team to do some good champions; b

and question... who will go to European competitions? 3 teams or four???
sco CHUKY
Registered2013-04-13
sco Scotland1983 >> friday october 18 - 15:45
hmm theres 3 league and one cup or in theory 4 league spots and the list will be good anyway:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC