League of Scotland season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

the league looks more interesting this season then it did last season:) (4)

sco Scotland1983 >> tuesday april 2 - 21:37
i am glad to see this soem of us will be in europe next season after all and fighting for the reputation of the scottish leagues:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
md MegaChampions FC
ro Funky Grandma >> wednesday april 3 - 12:22
Weeeeyy! Let the fun begin! Let the Champions League & Europa League magic begin and may we do this league proud! XD
ro Funky Grandma
User
Registered2013-03-28
sco Scotland1983 >> wednesday april 3 - 15:39, Edited wednesday april 3 - 17:46
cup winners for sure or runners up in cup maybe get into europe too the best spot for europa league in the country so that means there will be 4 or 5 spots in scotland for currretly 5 seemingly active clubs it will be fun indeed the big question will be who get into champions league qualifying stage two to represent the league and gett us better starting stages in europe but considering how many users the other leagues has we will all need to do our very best in europe if i get it i promise to do my best anyway and hope my young players have developed enough by that point to cope with it but this will be a exciting season indeed and next one even wilder we will all do this league proud:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
md MegaChampions FC
sco Aj >> tuesday april 9 - 09:59
Onward and upward for us all.
sco Aj
Registered2013-03-26