League of Scotland season 59

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

i hope when the next national team elections happen thers a vip player within scotland we need a nat (6)

sco Scotland1983 >> sunday april 28 - 15:26
we need one to be a respectable nation in this in the future international contests i would support someone if they could become vip anyway i would do it except my only trusted ways of paying for things which is debit card or cash if someone can step up and manage scotland i would be behind them instead of us having a computer boss how does everyone else feel about this:(
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
sco JoniGranate >> sunday april 28 - 23:09
It's ridiculous that you must become VIP for being NT's manager. In a game called Trophymanager everyone can do it. Anyway, we do not have so much experience to prepare a NT... or in off players. We have low-talented players too. But I agree about our need of NT's manager. Also I saw that few teams are active, they must invest in the youth players, it's the only way to be a good country.
sco JoniGranate
User
Registered2013-04-01
sco Scotland1983 >> monday april 29 - 15:36, Edited monday april 29 - 16:15
hmm its a way to help the game to keep going money wise it does have costs but yh its sad i wish even as a option there is up to two elections for nt boss each time and first one for vips only to be fair to those that help support the game financially to make it worthwhile for them but there would be second one for anyone if no vips applys at all in the first one within the time limit of it but i do find this idea unlikely to happen:( hmm theres somes skilled bosses in scotland still and we need to factor in catch up time due to being a newer league then the most powerful ones but we will in time and as for lack of talent look at my team then use tournament filter and u21 squad and you will see i as well as others who have good youth centres will create good - incredible for now potential players who will be great of raised right there is also scottish players being created outside of scotland too so theres hope for the future:) hmm all or most teams in scotland do need to be active and produce and create young players i agree about that its key to our future since amoe of our current star players in national team are getting older especially keepers and my over 3 star goalie in it is 26 so is not the long term future of the team maybe and the other two keepers in it are older at 28:(

i am working hard on raising income though for improved youth center level for me though wit plans for season prize money to fund stadium lv 3 and fanshop lv 3 and catering 1 - 3 then afer gettin health centre and scout to level 3 i will ahve all facilitys at at least level 3 do i am good overall then i improve youth to lv 6 then 7 over time unless i do a in unlikely to be possible theory theory i improve stadium again between youth centre lv6 upgrade and lv 7 upgrade:)

i hope all this advice helps in anyway at all:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
ro Funky Grandma >> monday april 29 - 16:38
True that. I can see why the 'national team' manager would have to be VIP. If there would be no one paying for the game, I can't imagine it being worth-while for them to keep the game up and to continuously improve it.

I agree with you both, good youth players are needed for the future of the NT. Also, I think that the most important thing in the short-run would be to get some nice results in Europe so we get more spots next season.
ro Funky Grandma
User
Registered2013-03-28
sco bikerdundee >> friday may 10 - 20:38

Can everyone please consider voting for me as manager for Scotland. I have written a small speech in support of my bid.

Thanks.

David.

sco bikerdundee
User
Registered2016-10-17
sco Dundee Town
lv Kristaps >> monday may 20 - 17:56

Just disaster, just disaster for 2 qualifying games. Definitely had a chance to win at least 1 point,but inexperienced manager of NT made the decision not to. I announce my candidency for NT manager next time. 

lv Kristaps
User
Registered2014-10-20
ca Halifax Fire Department