League of Scotland season 59

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

season 4 of the scottish league (10)

sco Scotland1983 >> sunday july 14 - 06:29, Edited sunday july 14 - 06:29
this season could be interesting indeed and well done celtic football club for winning first leg in Europa league first qualifying round this season could be good and full of surprises:D
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
sco CHUKY >> wednesday july 17 - 18:24, Edited wednesday july 17 - 18:28
Just today, I discovered the Scotland forum xD
I'll say something ....
Today begins the fourth season, with many teams with the potential to fight for the top positions, especially the wolves team, which to me has the best team. Then this megachampions, but with a very young team, and then the other ...
Good luck to all, and to see if we are commenting on here more ....
Sorry if my English is not very good ....
sco CHUKY
Registered2013-04-13
sco Scotland1983 >> friday july 19 - 22:08
thank you chuky this will be a tough league indeed my team is young indeed but will become more dangerous over time this season and well done to celtic football club for getting to the third qualifying round from the first round of it after now beating a strong team in the second round I sadly wont be joining them after losing fist leg 2 nil and just drawing in the second leg nil nil against the croation cup champions but good luck to all the Scottish clubs in Europe in Europe we are all on the same team till the later stages if more then one Scottish team got far enough in a europeon tournament so I hope we support Scotland in Europe and show we are good and we are not to be underated:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
sco CHUKY >> friday august 2 - 10:52
The first time that no bot teams at 1a.
Gogogo...!!!
sco CHUKY
Registered2013-04-13
sco Aj >> friday august 2 - 14:06
About time too!! Stay active people.
sco Aj
Registered2013-03-26
sco JoniGranate >> friday august 2 - 19:14
Well, talking about our league I must say that I did not expect this result in the first matches. I only lose once for now, but I still saying that I am a weaker than Mega, Wolves and Eusko.

Haddingtong it's on fire too!

And we must not forgott the sub 21 league. So much future in there! And so many good scottish players...

Good luck for all of you!!
sco JoniGranate
User
Registered2013-04-01
sco Aj >> friday august 9 - 09:14
Early day in this league, Still an long way to go but i reckon any one with 10 losses or less still have a chance of the top 3 if they get a decent runs of wins to the end of the season.

It gonna be a real closer and tight league if everyone stay on track, Good for the future of Scotland.
sco Aj
Registered2013-03-26
sco Aj >> monday august 19 - 17:01
5/6 matches to go until end of season.
sco Aj
Registered2013-03-26
sco Aj >> sunday august 25 - 12:55
Great season, Well played ya all. Bring on Season5.
sco Aj
Registered2013-03-26
sco JoniGranate >> sunday august 25 - 18:35
A very good season indeed. We saw many teams getting stronger, and the next one will be harder. At least my stadium it's finally upgraded (4.000).

Good luck for all of you! It's time to be smart: let's buy some players.
sco JoniGranate
User
Registered2013-04-01