League of Scotland season 64

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

i have gone as far as i can with MegaChampions FC of scotland so have left a team for next boss (3)

sco Scotland1983 >> saturday november 16 - 19:31, Edited saturday november 16 - 19:59
I love my team deeply but need a new challenge now I know I cant do much new or europeon title success and have done all I can in Scotland for now I may return one day and will always support my nation with all my heart but I need a new harder challenge now and try to climb up as many divisions as possible I never got to do that since I started to the only division at the time in season one I will watch Scotland with deep interest always and wish all Scottish teams and Scotland the best of luck for the future
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
nl lars >> saturday november 16 - 22:24
Too Bad!! I came to scotland because of you! You had a nice team and a nice club. Nice young players. I understand that you need a new challenge. Good luck!
nl lars
Registered2013-02-19
sco Scotland1983 >> sunday november 17 - 21:12
sorry I may return in the future if I feel its the right choice and theres a top level scotland has improve massively since season one too I hope you stay you are helping the quality of the league a lot and my old club can still be great it has massive pontentiol still I hope Scotland becomes great in all competitions anyway:) thanks for understanding am excited at my new challenge I have nowthanks fr the support I will always support Scotland and I will always respect you:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC